[comp.sys.amiga.marketplace] SAS C compiler pricing

cole@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu (01/09/91)

I'm looking for the SAS C compiler.  I'd like to get it at discount or
an educational discount.  If anyone has bought this recently I'd like
to hear some comments.

alex@bilver.uucp (Alex Matulich) (01/10/91)

In article <27769.278ae8d3@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu> cole@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu writes:
>I'm looking for the SAS C compiler.  I'd like to get it at discount or
>an educational discount.  If anyone has bought this recently I'd like
>to hear some comments.

I'm not sure about SAS, but when Lattice was selling the compiler, they
offered a half-price educational discount.  You had to order it directly
from them, however.  You couldn't get that discount anywhere else.

It's a very high quality product.  If you want to program in C on the
Amiga, buy it.

--
 _ |__  Alex Matulich   (alex@bilver.UUCP)
 /(+__>  Unicorn Research Corp, 4621 N Landmark Dr, Orlando, FL 32817