[comp.sys.amiga.marketplace] A2091 4-Sale

gutierre@noc.arc.nasa.gov (Robert Michael Gutierrez) (01/12/91)

Sorry to waste space, but...

rea@AntHill.UUCP (Robert E. Anderson) writes:
> I have a A2091 that I would like to sell.  It was one of the ones with
> the WDC chips that confused people like me who were trying to use two HD's.

> Robert E. Anderson                    From the Ant Hill
> Research Computing Center             unhd.unh.edu!AntHill!rea
> Durham NH 03824                       Amiga 2000 UUCP / Dillon

It seems that the UUCP maps at uunet or unhd.unh.edu show 'anthill'
as an exisiting machine.

I would like to get ahold of you.  Please e-mail a phone number where I
can call.

Thanks in advance.

    robert gutierrez
    NASA Ames Research Center.