[comp.sys.amiga.marketplace] Amiga stuff for sale: Stuff sold!

brian@sky.COM (Brian Pelletier) (02/05/91)

In a recent message, I wrote:
>I have the following games for sale.  I've either completed them, or have
>gotten bored of them.  All are in their original boxes w/manuals.
>
>$10 games - Carrier Command, Shoot-Em-Up-Construction-Kit, Denaris, Space
>            Harrier II, Speedball, Omni-Play Horse Racing, Superstar Ice
>            Hockey, Joan of Arc, Turrican, Stunt Track Racer, RVF Honda.
>$15 games - Dungeon Master, Wings, It Came From The Desert I & II, Champions
>	    of Krynn, Dragon's Breath, Shadow of the Beast II, Indy 500,
>	    The Killing Game Show.
>
>Other miscellaneous items -
>
>Progen Genlock - $275
>Digiview Gold -  $50
>Sunrize Color Splitter - $50

Well, much of the stuff has already been sold.  The remaining pieces are
still available:

$10 - Carrier Command, S.E.U.C.K, Harrier II, Horse Racing.
$15 - Dragon's Breath
Other -
Progen Genlock - $275

Thanks to all who have responded so far.

Brian Pelletier, Hardware guy | Disclaimer: These are MY opinions, not SKY's.
Sky Computer  Chelmsford, MA  | Amiga!  UUCP: pelletier@grove.uucp (home)
UUCP: brian@sky.com (work)    | Plink: TACK