[comp.sys.amiga.marketplace] Palomax for sale

rumford@afitamy.fidonet.org (Don Rumford) (02/12/91)

Hi,
     I have a complete Palomax kit for sale, it includes wedge ckt bd. with
Western Digital WD1002a controller, cables, desktop drive chassis with power
supply and fan, 32mb Rodime HD.  This setup has been running great on my A500
for the last year and a half without problems and is also compatible with the
A1000.  Included is the latest Palomax software and manual.  Asking $350.00,
will ship already formatted and bootable to ease installation, should just
plug and play.  Send mail to rumford@afitamy.fidonet.org or call
(513)252-8286 after 6:00 est.

                                                                -Don-

--- TAGMAIL v2.41 Beta
 * Origin: AFIT Amiga Users BBS/UFGateway (Dayton, Oh.) (1:110/300)

AFIT Amiga Users BBS/UFGateway |Don Rumford - via FidoNet node 1:110/300
    1:110/300 Dayton, Ohio     |UUCP: afitamy!rumford
        (513)-252-7681         |ARPA: rumford@afitamy.fidonet.org
Don R. Rumford       postmaster(afitamy.uucp)    sysop AFITAUG BBS 1:110/300