[comp.sys.amiga.marketplace] 8421-20 DRAM controller 4SALE

vho@.ai.mit.edu (Viet Ho) (02/13/91)

I have the dram controller you need to build the
frances board.  (Nat. 8421-20).   It's an extra I don't
need and is brand new (I tried it once to make sure it
worked).   I'll part it for $30 and that includes my
mailing it to you if you are in the North American
continent.

-Viet

 Leave me email:
   vho@pogo.ai.mit.edu ..or vho@ai.mit.edu
   or... Viet.Ho@samba.acs.unc.edu

vho@churchy.ai.mit.edu (Viet Ho) (02/15/91)

In article <1991Feb13.024154.9035@mintaka.lcs.mit.edu> vho@.ai.mit.edu (Viet Ho) writes:
>I have the dram controller you need to build the
>frances board.  (Nat. 8421-20).   It's an extra I don't
>need and is brand new (I tried it once to make sure it
>worked).   I'll part it for $30 and that includes my
>mailing it to you if you are in the North American
>continent.

> Leave me email:
>   vho@pogo.ai.mit.edu ..or vho@ai.mit.edu
        ^^^^
 Sorry if mail bounced, our mailer is changed
disregard the address above and use this:

vho@albert.ai.mit.edu

I've sold the 8421-20, but a friend of mine also has an extra
8421-25 that he'd like to get rid of for the same price of $30.

Thanks...