[comp.sys.amiga.marketplace] WANTED: Cinemaware Games

billy@disk.uucp (billy) (02/07/91)

  My favorite software company is Cinemaware. I am in search for any games
by Cinemare complete with original boxes and docs (at low prices of course).
I am but a poor peasant, so keep the prices low. :-)

billy@disk.UUCP

lou@flipper.Corp.Sun.COM (Lou Ordorica - SunU Field T & D) (02/09/91)

>   My favorite software company is Cinemaware. I am in search for any games
> by Cinemare complete with original boxes and docs (at low prices of course).
> I am but a poor peasant, so keep the prices low. :-)

I have It Came from the Desert, with all docs and boxes, for $20.

Send email if interested.

Lou

stephen@hpdmd48.boi.hp.com (Stephen Holmstead) (02/21/91)

billy@disk.uucp (billy) wrote:
>  My favorite software company is Cinemaware. I am in search for any games
>by Cinemare complete with original boxes and docs (at low prices of course).
>I am but a poor peasant, so keep the prices low. :-)

I have 'Defender of the Crown' for $20 (includes shipping).  E-mail if
interested.

|___\   /   /___| Division         \X/ Amiga        stephen@hpdmlge.boi.hp.com