[comp.sys.amiga.marketplace] Quantum disk prices

bojsen@moria.uucp (Per Bojsen) (02/28/91)

I'm interested in prices on Quantum hard disks in the US, because I want
to compare them with the prices over here in Denmark.  So does anybody
know the suggested retail prices (and the `normal' retail prices) in the
US specifically for the 105MB and 200MB (207MB?) Prodrives?  Thanks in
advance for your help!

--
.------------------------------------------------------------------------------.
|  Greetings from Per Bojsen.                                                  |

pmorris@bbn.com (Phil Morris) (02/28/91)

>From: Per Bojsen <bojsen%moria.uucp@BBN.COM>
>Subject: Quantum disk prices
>Date: 27 Feb 91 21:16:27 GMT
>To:       amiga-marketplace-relay@udel.edu
>
>I'm interested in prices on Quantum hard disks in the US, because I want
>to compare them with the prices over here in Denmark.  So does anybody
>know the suggested retail prices (and the `normal' retail prices) in the
>US specifically for the 105MB and 200MB (207MB?) Prodrives?  Thanks in
>advance for your help!
>
>--
>.------------------------------------------------------------------------------.
>|  Greetings from Per Bojsen.                                                  |
>+-------------------------------+----------------------------------------------+
>|  EMail: cbmehq!lenler!bojsen  |"Zen is a feeling.  It's the feeling you get  |
>|     Or: bojsen@dc.dth.dk      | when you know you're going to get a feeling."|
>`-------------------------------+----------------------------------------------'

The US companies seem to be dumping the P105s drives.  The latest prices I've
seen are:

Drive:		Internal Price	External Price
Quantum P105s:	$349		$399
Quantum P210s:	$759		$799

These prices are from Warehouse 54, toll free in US & Canada 1-800-955-0054,
or FAX 602-350-1191.  No surcharge for MC/Visa. Shipping UPS or FedEx only.
APO/FPO orders accepted [what does this mean?]. PO's accepted; some restrictions
apply.  DOA equipment immediately replaced upon return, product must be
undamaged [huh? it's DOA already!!] & in original packaging and condition.
Personal checks will delay shipping 10 days.