[comp.sys.amiga.marketplace] Amiga 1000 GENLOCK for sale

ggorsuch@ecst.csuchico.edu (Glenn F. Gorsuch) (03/12/91)

Commodore Amiga genlock for the Amiga 1000
Sound mixing capabilities
Input/output RCA cords (naturally)
Made *by* Commodore, so you know it's compatable....
The absolutely _essential_ tool for home video work.

The important thing though is the price...$70 OBO, plus shipping.
No docs, though it isn't hard to use

Since I'm posting this for a friend, please respond to the E-Mail address
below with the word "Nathan" or "Genlock" in the subject line.

Please respond quickly...he owes me money :>

Mr. B   aka Goldeneye      known in Realtime as:Glenn F. Gorsuch
Inet:ggorsuch@cscihp.ecst.csuchico.edu  I don't know any other net addresses
"The Crystal Wind is the Storm, and the Storm is Data and Data is life."
				 -Daniel Keys Moran, _The Long Run_
--

dak@graphics.rent.com (Dak Productions) (03/16/91)