[comp.sys.amiga.marketplace] Arcade machine for Amiga

kxgj@vax5.cit.cornell.edu (03/19/91)

Hi.  I have an arcade game (full size, Rush 'N Attack) that has been
modified to allow Amiga games to be played on it.  It is set up so that
DB9's connect between the amiga source and either the original game
monitor or your regular monitor.  The original game still works and
also has a DB feed for the monitors.  A joystick cord from the machine
plugs directly into the Amiga's port.

The game is not new but works great.  It enhances the 'game playing experience'

jreeves@magnus.ircc.ohio-state.edu (Joe B Reeves) (03/20/91)

In article <1991Mar19.110300.3476@vax5.cit.cornell.edu> kxgj@vax5.cit.cornell.edu writes:

>Hi.  I have an arcade game (full size, Rush 'N Attack) that has been
>modified to allow Amiga games to be played on it.  It is set up so that
>DB9's connect between the amiga source and either the original game
>monitor or your regular monitor.  The original game still works and
>also has a DB feed for the monitors.  A joystick cord from the machine
>plugs directly into the Amiga's port.
>
>The game is not new but works great.  It enhances the 'game playing experience'

  Good for you.

|Joe Reeves | The Ohio State University | jreeves@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu  |
|---Memo-to-myself.-Do-the-dumb-things-I-gotta-do.-Touch-the-puppet-head.----|
|    //               They Might Be Giants debut album.                      |

pilgrim@daimi.aau.dk (Jakob G}rdsted) (03/21/91)

I like the Idea.
--
From the notorious
                      Jakob Gaardsted, Computer Science Department