[comp.sys.amiga.marketplace] WANTED: Lattice C++

Lee_Robert_Willis@cup.portal.com (03/21/91)

WANTED TO BUY: Lattice C++ Compiler

I know its a lousy implementation (which is why I won't buy it new),
but I'd like to try C++, and the Lattice compiler is currently the
only game in town.

If anyone would like to sell their copy, send me a mail message, and
we'll work out a price.

   Thanks,
   Lee            Lee_Robert_Willis@cup.portal.com

schweige@aldebaran.cs.nps.navy.mil (Jeffrey M. Schweiger) (03/22/91)

In article <40396@cup.portal.com> Lee_Robert_Willis@cup.portal.com writes:

>WANTED TO BUY: Lattice C++ Compiler
>
>I know its a lousy implementation (which is why I won't buy it new),
>but I'd like to try C++, and the Lattice compiler is currently the
>only game in town.

Actually, Comeau Computing is now selling C++ 2.1 for the Amiga (it's a
translating compiler which generates SAS/C compatible C source code).

Jeff Schweiger

Jeff Schweiger	      Standard Disclaimer   	CompuServe:  74236,1645
Internet (Milnet):				schweige@taurus.cs.nps.navy.mil