[comp.sys.amiga.marketplace] Need help with TrumpCard 500

shah1@cbnewsh.att.com (shah.jahan) (03/27/91)

I have lost the documentation for the TC 500. I am trying to
install a Quantum 80S drive on it. I am having problem mounting
the drive may be I have the wrong mountlist.

I want to create three partitions and amigados format them.
Could some kind TrumpCard 500 owner help me?

Please call me collect if you want to:
 (908) 727-3212 after 6:30 PM EST
 (908) 949-5788 after 9.30 AM EST

I donot have the phone number for IVC (the TC maker) if you have it
please post.

Thanks a lot

Shah

cl3a+@andrew.cmu.edu (Chee Leong Lee) (03/28/91)

The  number for IVS (Interactive Video Systems) is (714)890-7040.

By the way, the AmaxII Driver for TrumpCard Pro is available.

-William

stephen@hpdmd48.boi.hp.com (Stephen Holmstead) (03/29/91)

shah1@cbnewsh.att.com (shah.jahan) wrote:
>I donot have the phone number for IVC (the TC maker) if you have it
>please post.

Interactive Video Systems:
Voice: (714) 890-7040
FAX:   (714) 898-0858