[comp.sys.amiga.marketplace] 20 icd

v102pvxb@ubvmsd.cc.buffalo.edu (William R Mrozinski) (03/26/91)

ICD Has just introduec a 20 meg hard drive that goes inside of the a 500.  The
retail price is $695.  If you buy in quantities of two you can get
them for $530.  If anyone is interested in buying one with me contact me at
716-835-8500, ask for Lou.  All e-mail responses will be junked, because I am
posting this for someone else.

dtiberio@libserv1.ic.sunysb.edu (David Tiberio) (04/01/91)

In article <67375@eerie.acsu.Buffalo.EDU> v102pvxb@ubvmsd.cc.buffalo.edu writes:
>ICD Has just introduec a 20 meg hard drive that goes inside of the a 500.  The
>retail price is $695.  If you buy in quantities of two you can get
>them for $530.  If anyone is interested in buying one with me contact me at
>716-835-8500, ask for Lou.  All e-mail responses will be junked, because I am
>posting this for someone else.

  Conner and Prairie both make 44 pin IDE drives similar to the ICD drive.
I was told that the Prarie 20 meg sells for $330 and the 40meg is about $500.
I had a 40 pin IDE for $300 w/40 meg, but the A500 works better with the 44
pin IDE drives so I returned it. If anyone knows where to get a 40 meg 44 pin
2.5 inch drive for around $350, please let me know!

--
David Tiberio  SUNY Stony Brook 2-3481  AMIGA  DDD-MEN
  -- Any students from SUNY Oswego? Please let me know! :)