[comp.sys.amiga.marketplace] WANTED -- Amiga Transactor, Amigan Journeyman & Apprentice

keith@actrix.gen.nz (Keith Stewart) (04/07/91)

In article <20316@cbmvax.commodore.com> dlarson@cbmvax.UUCP (Dale
Larson) writes:

> Like the Subject: says...
>
> I've got all of Amiga Transactor Volume 2 and Volume 3 issue 1.  I'd
> like to get all of Volume 1, and I'd like to confirm that Volume 3
issue 1
> was the last issue, or get the rest of Volume 3.
>
> I've heard that Amigan Jorneyman & Apprentice (or something like that)
was
> even better than Amiga Transactor, but haven't ever seen it.  It
apparently
> went out of print before Amiga Transactor.  I'd be interested in
purchasing
> issues, preferably a complete set, depending on price.
>

> --
> Dale Larson   (dlarson@cbmvax.commodore.com)
> Software Engineer, Amiga Networking Group

Sorry Dale I can't help you I have the complete set of Amigan Journeyman
but I want keep it I collect such stuff. But does anyone know what
happened to Dick Barnes the editor. Apparently he was very ill (thats
why the magazine stopped). It was the best by far of any journal yet
been put out for the Amiga and editor was very courteous to all.