[comp.sys.amiga.marketplace] Bridgeboard for sale

dbscoop2@bwdlh415.BNR.CA (Las Lovas) (03/07/91)

I have a 2088 XT bridgeboard for sale.  I am asking $300 (Cdn) or $280
(US) and I'll pay the shipping.  I will also consider trade for some
hardware.  I am especially interested in RAM (1MBx8 80ns SIMMs), or
maybe a Hard drive.

pwb@newt.phys.unsw.OZ.AU (Paul W. Brooks) (03/15/91)

In article <5959@bwdls58.bnr.ca>, dbscoop2@bwdlh415.BNR.CA (Las Lovas) writes:
> I have a 2088 XT bridgeboard for sale.  I am asking $300 (Cdn) or $280
> (US) and I'll pay the shipping.  I will also consider trade for some
           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> hardware.  I am especially interested in RAM (1MBx8 80ns SIMMs), or
> maybe a Hard drive.

You ought to be careful with lines like this - what if someone down HERE
wants to buy it - could cost a pretty penny!

Paul Brooks        |Internet: pwb@newt.phys.unsw.edu.au
Uni. of N.S.W.     |If you have trouble sleeping, try lying on the end of
Kensington NSW 2033|   your bed. With a little luck you'll drop off.
AUSTRALIA          |                              - Mark Twain.

dtiberio@eeserv1.ic.sunysb.edu (David Tiberio) (04/09/91)

  I am selling an IBM XT Bridgeboard for the a2000. I will also include
Turbo Pascal and Turbo C, and the 5.25 floppy drive, CrossDOS and Dos2Dos.

--
    David Tiberio  SUNY Stony Brook 2-3481  AMIGA  DDD-MEN  Tomas Arce
           Any students from SUNY Oswego? Please let me know! :)

                   Un ragazzo di Casal Bordino, Italia.