[comp.sys.amiga.marketplace] Baseboard for sale

dtiberio@eeserv1.ic.sunysb.edu (David Tiberio) (04/09/91)

  I would like to sell my Baseboard ram expander for my a500. You can have
as much as 4 megs on board, or you can get a special adapter and add
another 2 megs for a total of 6 megs extra, in the trapdoor of the a500.
I have 2 megs on it right now, 100ns and 80ns. I am willing to sell the
board without the ram, plus I will throw in some PD software and some games.
Email me if interested, and I will send you a list of my PD software. I am
asking $75 for just the Baseboard, and I will pay shipping. If you want the
ram too, then it would be an additional $200, but I may decide to keep the
ram.

--
    David Tiberio  SUNY Stony Brook 2-3481  AMIGA  DDD-MEN  Tomas Arce
           Any students from SUNY Oswego? Please let me know! :)

                   Un ragazzo di Casal Bordino, Italia.

dtiberio@eeserv1.ic.sunysb.edu (David Tiberio) (04/10/91)

In article <1991Apr9.161015.22976@sbcs.sunysb.edu> dtiberio@eeserv1.ic.sunysb.edu (David Tiberio) writes:
>  I would like to sell my Baseboard ram expander for my a500. You can have
>as much as 4 megs on board, or you can get a special adapter and add
>another 2 megs for a total of 6 megs extra, in the trapdoor of the a500.
>I have 2 megs on it right now, 100ns and 80ns. I am willing to sell the
>board without the ram, plus I will throw in some PD software and some games.
>Email me if interested, and I will send you a list of my PD software. I am
>asking $75 for just the Baseboard, and I will pay shipping. If you want the
>ram too, then it would be an additional $200, but I may decide to keep the

Whoops, I meant $100 for the extra 2 megs of ram.
(hell, I could have made a bundle)