[comp.sys.amiga.marketplace] Guy with BaseBoard for sale, please E-Mail ME

ammrk@swpyr2.sbc.com (Mike R. Kraml) (04/11/91)

   Trying to get in touch with the gentleman whom has the BaseBoard for
   the A5000 available.  I tried E-Mailing you, but my mail keeps
   bouncing.  Call me at 314-235-8012 or E-Mail me.  Thanks, Mike...
  Mike Kraml - Manager-Separations Mechanization - SWBT - Finance Department
  One Bell Center - 30-D-06 - St. Louis, Mo. 63101        PHONE: 314-235-8012
  UUCP: {uunet, bellcore, texbell}...!swpyr2.sbc.com!ammrk

dtiberio@eeserv1.ic.sunysb.edu (David Tiberio) (04/13/91)

In article <69@swpyr2.sbc.com> ammrk@swpyr2.sbc.com (Mike R. Kraml) writes:

>   Trying to get in touch with the gentleman whom has the BaseBoard for
>   the A5000 available.  I tried E-Mailing you, but my mail keeps
>   bouncing.  Call me at 314-235-8012 or E-Mail me.  Thanks, Mike...
>--
>  Mike Kraml - Manager-Separations Mechanization - SWBT - Finance Department
>  One Bell Center - 30-D-06 - St. Louis, Mo. 63101        PHONE: 314-235-8012
>  UUCP: {uunet, bellcore, texbell}...!swpyr2.sbc.com!ammrk

  The Baseboard is no longer for sale. I decided to get a hard drive that
does not have on board memory expansion, so I am keeping the Baseboard.
However, if my hard drive isn't the miracle $260 2.5" IDE, then the A500
will become a SCSI machine, and I will sell the Baseboard then. I expect
to know in about one hour and thirty minutes, and I have an eye out for
the UPS truck, plus a promise from the mail clerk that he will call as
soon as he gets the package (of course by then I will have already seen the
truck and ran over to the post office, knocking over trash cans and pushing
little kids off of their tricycles). But that's the price you have to pay
for waiting 4 months to get the hard drive you ordered...

:)
--
    David Tiberio  SUNY Stony Brook 2-3481  AMIGA  DDD-MEN  Tomas Arce
           Any students from SUNY Oswego? Please let me know! :)

                   Un ragazzo di Casalbordino, Italia.