[comp.sys.amiga.marketplace] Educational Discounts on the A3000

tarquin@athena.mit.edu (Robert P Poole) (04/30/91)

What kind of educational discounts could an undergrad college student expect to
get on an Amiga 3000, specifically an Amiga 3000t-UX (though info on the other
versions of the 3000 would be useful)?

Thanks in advance.
--
Robert P. Poole                       tarquin@athena.mit.edu
46 Massachusetts Avenue               MIT Course VIII

In article <1991Apr30.035114.26666@athena.mit.edu> tarquin@athena.mit.edu (Robert P Poole) writes:

>What kind of educational discounts could an undergrad college student expect to
>get on an Amiga 3000, specifically an Amiga 3000t-UX (though info on the other
>versions of the 3000 would be useful)?

	There is no info on the 3000T yet, but the 3000UX-B is
$4K and the 3000UX-D is $5K.

>Thanks in advance.
>--
>Robert P. Poole                       tarquin@athena.mit.edu
>46 Massachusetts Avenue               MIT Course VIII
>311B Bexley Hall                      "We make Idols of our concepts, but
>Cambridge, MA  02139                   wisdom is born of wonder."

	-- Ethan

"Brain! Brain! What is Brain?"