[comp.sys.amiga.marketplace] Pacific Peripherals Overdrive SCSI controller for sale

tjhayko@THUNDER.LAKEHEADU.CA (04/30/91)

For sale, One Pacific Peripherals OverDrive SCSI Hard Drive  con-
troller.   No  autoboot  ROMS,  other  than that works perfectly.
Make me reasonable offer.

* Tom Hayko                    * Call The Amiga Showroom *
* tjhayko@thunder.lakeheadu.ca * 807-344-7460 80MB online*
* tjhayko@LAKEHEAD.BITNET      * NOTE: I'm not the sysop *

crazyrat@disk.uucp (@jap) (05/01/91)

In article <9104300315.AA24787@thunder.LakeheadU.Ca>, tjhayko@THUNDER.LAKEHEADU.CA writes:

> For sale, One Pacific Peripherals OverDrive SCSI Hard Drive  con-
> troller.   No  autoboot  ROMS,  other  than that works perfectly.
> Make me reasonable offer.

I have the card AS WELL AS the 1.3 bootable ROMS for sale also.  No
REASONABLE offer will be rejected.  This card will work in a 2000 or
a 500 with 2000 slots (i.e. has Bodega, or PP Subsystem).

Also have a Pacific Peripherals Subsystem I'd like to get rid of.  It's
in an unused condition (when I bought it, i threw it aside and made my
own box..).  Sold for 150$, make me an offer.

@jap

BTW, the card and the subsystem work VERY well together..

--
Joel C. Justen      Crazyrat Productions Ltd.
CRAZYRAT@DISK.UUCP  JCJUST01@ulkyvx.BITNET