[comp.sys.amiga.marketplace] Manual Cover

bobl@graphics.rent.com (Bob Lindabury - SysAdm) (05/10/91)

I have an almost brand new, hardly touched A2000 manual cover I would
be interested in selling.  It's hardly seen any use and it doesn't
have a single crease in it and no fingerprints.  I never wrote
anything on it so it is in mint condition.

Since the cover is in such good condition, I would like to sell it at
the bargan price of $900.00.  Will pay shipping and will ship either
COD or will accept personal check prior to shipping.

At this price I imagine the manual cover will go fast so please dial
me voice at 908/560-7353 to beat other buyers to my door!

-- Bob

 The Graphics BBS  908/469-0049  "It's better than a sharp stick in the eye!"
  InterNet: bobl@graphics.rent.com                | Raven Enterprises
      UUCP: ...rutgers!bobsbox!graphics!bobl      | 25 Raven Avenue
    BitNet: bobl%graphics.rent.com@pucc           | Piscataway, NJ 08854
    Home #: 908/560-7353                          | 908/271-8878

jpbaker@silver.ucs.indiana.edu (Jon P Baker) (05/11/91)

If this person is really selling JUST a manual cover for $900, please
remember that the PowerUp works with ANY C= (other than PC Clones and
pre-VIC 20).  If you want to get the discount, go out and BUY a C-64.

If for some reason there is a product that actually DOES something
called "manual cover" that would not have "creases" or "fingerprints"
on it, then flame me.

If not, then please DO NOT give this joker $900 for a MANUAL COVER.

(I doubt most people need this warning, but I hate to see people get
ripped off.)

Jon

--
+------------------+--------------------------------+
| Jon Paul Baker   | jpbaker@silver.ucs.indiana.edu |

bobl@graphics.rent.com (Bob Lindabury - SysAdm) (05/12/91)

jpbaker@silver.ucs.indiana.edu (Jon P Baker) writes:

> If this person is really selling JUST a manual cover for $900, please
> remember that the PowerUp works with ANY C= (other than PC Clones and
> pre-VIC 20).  If you want to get the discount, go out and BUY a C-64.
>

> If for some reason there is a product that actually DOES something
> called "manual cover" that would not have "creases" or "fingerprints"
> on it, then flame me.
>
> If not, then please DO NOT give this joker $900 for a MANUAL COVER.
>
> (I doubt most people need this warning, but I hate to see people get
> ripped off.)
>
> Jon

A little short of humor aren't we?  It was a joke. <grin>

See...hehe...hoho..get it?

-- Bob

 The Graphics BBS  908/469-0049  "It's better than a sharp stick in the eye!"
  InterNet: bobl@graphics.rent.com                | Raven Enterprises
      UUCP: ...rutgers!bobsbox!graphics!bobl      | 25 Raven Avenue
    BitNet: bobl%graphics.rent.com@pucc           | Piscataway, NJ 08854
    Home #: 908/560-7353                          | 908/271-8878

dusek@motcid.UUCP (James P. Dusek) (05/13/91)

	I have a C64 cover and serial# for sale $450.00. 1/2 price of
A2000 cover and you still save 1050 on the 3000!!!!! ;)

					   -J.D-

p.s. just kidding but I do have the serial # of a C64 that I use for
parts if anyone really needs it.(if more than 1 reply it goes to highest
bidder) :)