[comp.sys.amiga.marketplace] Cover

rknop@nntp-server.caltech.edu (Robert Andrew Knop) (05/06/91)

mmm@reaper.Chi.IL.US (Michael Marvin Morrison) writes:

>I am hereby selling my Amiga2000 Manual Cover, along with the serial number to
>my machine.

>		Cost: $500.

Guys, don't do it.  I have a manual cover from a 128 and another from a 64,
and *I'll* sell those to you for $100 each, or $175 for both!!!!

-Rob Knop
rknop@tybalt.caltech.edu

ppalmer@oskar.uchicago.edu (Patrick Palmer) (05/07/91)

In article <1991May6.145220.8953@nntp-server.caltech.edu> rknop@nntp-server.caltech.edu (Robert Andrew Knop) writes:
>mmm@reaper.Chi.IL.US (Michael Marvin Morrison) writes:
>>I am hereby selling my Amiga2000 Manual Cover, along with the serial number to
>>my machine.
>>		Cost: $500.
>Guys, don't do it.  I have a manual cover from a 128 and another from a 64,
>and *I'll* sell those to you for $100 each, or $175 for both!!!!
>-Rob Knop
>rknop@tybalt.caltech.edu

My youngest son just told me that our C-64 manual had disappeared.
Has it come to this?

Pat Palmer (email: ppalmer@oskar.uchicago.edu)

dhagen@dsuvax.uucp (Dana Hagen) (05/12/91)

In article <1991May6.145220.8953@nntp-server.caltech.edu>, rknop@nntp-server.caltech.edu (Robert Andrew Knop) writes:
> mmm@reaper.Chi.IL.US (Michael Marvin Morrison) writes:
>
> >I am hereby selling my Amiga2000 Manual Cover, along with the serial number to
> >my machine.
>
> >		Cost: $500.
>
> Guys, don't do it.  I have a manual cover from a 128 and another from a 64,
> and *I'll* sell those to you for $100 each, or $175 for both!!!!
>
> -Rob Knop
> rknop@tybalt.caltech.edu

Come on Guys......
   I'll sell you a c64 cover and throw in a vic20 for good measure.. $100..

   *** D. Hagen ***

6600dmx@ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu (Richard A. Boyd) (05/14/91)

Heck, if you don't mind waiting until June 15th,
I'll give you my C64 cover for only the cost it
takes to ship it to ya.  It seems to me that we
should be trying to help our fellow Amigans (or soon
to be Amigans) instead of ripping them off.

cs180sbg@sdcc5.ucsd.edu (05/16/91)

In article <1991May12.063606.20391@dsuvax.uucp> dhagen@dsuvax.uucp (Dana Hagen) writes:
>In article <1991May6.145220.8953@nntp-server.caltech.edu>, rknop@nntp-server.caltech.edu (Robert Andrew Knop) writes:
>> mmm@reaper.Chi.IL.US (Michael Marvin Morrison) writes:
>>
>> >I am hereby selling my Amiga2000 Manual Cover, along with the serial number to
>> >my machine.
>>
>> >		Cost: $500.
>>
>> Guys, don't do it.  I have a manual cover from a 128 and another from a 64,
>> and *I'll* sell those to you for $100 each, or $175 for both!!!!
>>
>> -Rob Knop
>> rknop@tybalt.caltech.edu
>
>Come on Guys......
>   I'll sell you a c64 cover and throw in a vic20 for good measure.. $100..
>
>   *** D. Hagen ***

Ok, I will sell my Commodore manual for 1 cent
No, just joking...