[comp.sys.amiga.marketplace] A500 and 50Mb hard drive for sale!

mx8@vax5.cit.cornell.edu (05/27/91)

    This system has served me well, and will serve its subsequent owner just as
well.  Lots of goodies.  Check it out:

             -Amiga 500 with 1Mb and internal clock (A501)
             -A1010 external 3.5" floppy
             -A1084 with stereo speakers (and volume control!)
             -Everex 24e external 2400 baud MNP modem
             -Trumpcard 500 system:
                -Trumpcard hard disk controller
                -Seagate ST-157N SCSI drive
                -Can daisy chain up to 7 SCSI devices to controller, like
                 hand scanners and additional hard drives.
                -Has slots for RAM expansion
                -Hard drive is already configured (3 Amiga partitions, one
                    MAC partition for AMAX.
             -So much software you can swim in it.  I have quite a variety
(games, utilities, emulators - It's in there!)

             Asking $1200.  Anyone willing to pay this price will have shipping
included free.  I am willing to break up the system.  Contact me via E-Mail
(MX8@VAX5.CIT.CORNELL.EDU).

Devin_Smith@tptbbs.UUCP (Devin Smith) (05/29/91)

In a message dated Mon 27 May 91 15:41, Mx8@vax5.cit.cornell.edu wrote:

 M>              -A1084 with stereo speakers (and volume control!)

My friend  is over and may be interested in this.  He has a 1702 (YUCK!), and
is kinda looking for something better... how much?

 M>              -Trumpcard 500 system:
 M>                 -Trumpcard hard disk controller
 M>                 -Seagate ST-157N SCSI drive
 M>                 -Can daisy chain up to 7 SCSI devices to controller,
 M> like
 M>                  hand scanners and additional hard drives.
 M>                 -Has slots for RAM expansion
 M>                 -Hard drive is already configured (3 Amiga partitions,
 M> one
 M>                     MAC partition for AMAX.
 M>              -So much software you can swim in it.  I have quite a
 M> variety
 M> (games, utilities, emulators - It's in there!)

Jeez, now this I am interested in.  I have an A500, and I'm looking for a HD
and controller.  State a price, and maybe we can work something out....

dave@cs.arizona.edu (Dave Schaumann) (05/30/91)

In article <Devin_Smith.3172@tptbbs.UUCP> Devin_Smith@tptbbs.UUCP (Devin Smith) writes:
>In a message dated Mon 27 May 91 15:41, Mx8@vax5.cit.cornell.edu wrote:
>
> M>              -A1084 with stereo speakers (and volume control!)
>
>My friend  is over and may be interested in this.  He has a 1702 (YUCK!), and
>is kinda looking for something better... how much?

Hasn't anyone ever heard of e-mail?!  If you're message is directed to a
particular individual, with little or no interest to anyone else, use
e-mail!

BTW, I would've e-mailed this, but it was the second such message in a row!

--
Dave Schaumann      | There is no cause so right that one cannot find a fool
dave@cs.arizona.edu | following it.	- Niven's Law # 16