[comp.sys.amiga.marketplace] AMIGA hard/software For Sale - CHeeeeep!

ncf770@kepler.unh.edu (Nicholas C Fitanides) (06/01/91)

GOOD DEALS on some nice AMI peripherals i'm selling for me & friends:

1 Practical Solutions CORDLESS mouse for sale, never used -
   all original packaging,warranty,manuals,etc in excellent
   condition(cute piece of hardware!)  -  89.00 s&h included

1 Amigavision authoring system for sale, manual never used, av seldom used.
  40.00 s&h included.

1 Multicync monitor for sale, w/standard db9 connector - 140.00

1 Dragon's lair I  game for sale, original box, manuals, disks - 20.00

1 RVF honda - never used, original manuals, box,... - 10.00

misc:
1 VT-100 terminal for sale, great shape, good for aux:,etc..  - 50.00

Email if you have an offer, or want more info...
get em while their hot!

-----------------  ncf770@kepler.unh.edu --------------------

ncf770@kepler.unh.edu (Nicholas C Fitanides) (06/03/91)

Due to the number of inquiries for the hardware, here's more details.  Since
there were numerous questions, starting now i will handle on first/come basis.

In article <1991Jun1.015917.10538@unhd.unh.edu> ncf770@kepler.unh.edu (Nicholas C Fitanides) writes:

>1 Practical Solutions CORDLESS mouse for sale, never used -
>   all original packaging,warranty,manuals,etc in excellent
>   condition(cute piece of hardware!)  -  89.00 s&h included

 ^^ This was an error on my part.  The price the seller wanted is $79 NOT 89.
   however, i don't see what's wrong with $89  :) :)

>1 Amigavision authoring system for sale, manual never used, av seldom used.
>  40.00 s&h included.

  ^^   has been sold to first response...

>1 Multicync monitor for sale, w/standard db9 connector - 140.00

   ^^ OK, looks like everyone wanted a NEC 3D here.  Here's the specs:
      NEC Multisync gs 13" grey scale monitor.  Near flat screen design,
	  anti-glare.  Tilt/swivel base, DB9 connector to hook to flicker
	  fixers.  Controls on top of monitor for adjusting screen size,
	  position, bright, cont, like the 3D.  Nice for DTP, business use
	  or as a cheeep! secondary flicker-free monitor to program on, leave on
	  alot, etc.....

>1 Dragon's lair I  game for sale, original box, manuals, disks - 20.00
>
>1 RVF honda - never used, original manuals, box,... - 10.00

  ^^   RVF honda is a motorcycle grand prix racing game like accolade's
 grand prix cycles, only better in most respects.

    Apparently the seller will throw in your game choice with the monitor
	or mouse.   Sounds cool to me!   :)

>misc:
>1 VT-100 terminal for sale, great shape, good for aux:,etc..  - 50.00

  ^^ has been sold to first response...

>Email if you have an offer, or want more info...
>get em while their hot!
>
>-----------------  ncf770@kepler.unh.edu --------------------

replies are now welcome, first come first served.............

-nicko

ncf770@kepler.unh.edu (Nicholas C Fitanides) (06/03/91)

>>misc:
>>1 VT-100 terminal for sale, great shape, good for aux:,etc..  - 50.00
>
>  ^^ has been sold to first response...

One more item for sale.  This one is mine:
 1 BRAND NEW amiga 520 video encoder (NEVER TOUCHED)
     With RCA Y adapter for audio, 10 ft. RCA cable for video, RF
	 modulator box to hook up to a TV, all manuals,warranties,original boxing...
     Has an RF out, COLOR composite video out, and audio in connections.

   first $20 gets it!

>>Email if you have an offer, or want more info...
>>get em while their hot!

  -nicko