[comp.sys.amiga.marketplace] *** AMIGA GAMES ***

6600dmx@ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu (Richard A. Boyd) (05/15/91)

I still have a few games left.  To refresh you
memories, they are:

  Impossible Mission II
  Double Dragon
  Major Motion

I am asking only $12 per title.  Again, these games
are on their original disks and contain docs.
Please leave e-mail if interested.

Thanks - Richard Boyd
         6600dmx@ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu
         6600dmx@ucsbuxa.bitnet

6600dmx@ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu (Richard A. Boyd) (06/01/91)

Ok, I still have three titles left and I want to get
rid of them before I go home for the summer.  The
titles are:

Major Motion
Double Dragon
Impossible Mission II

I am now asking $9 per title (in U.S. funds only,
please).  If interested please send e-mail.  Best
offers and trades considered.

Thanks - Richard Boyd
         6600dmx@ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu
         6600dmx@ucsbuxa.bitnet

6600dmx@ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu (Richard A. Boyd) (06/04/91)

In article <11731@hub.ucsb.edu> 6600dmx@ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu (Richard A. Boyd) writes:

>Ok, I still have three titles left and I want to get
>rid of them before I go home for the summer.  The
>titles are:

>Major Motion
>Double Dragon
>Impossible Mission II

>I am now asking $9 per title (in U.S. funds only,
>please).  If interested please send e-mail.  Best
>offers and trades considered.

I forgot to mention that these games are on their