[comp.sys.amiga.marketplace] QUANTUM PD210S 210M SCSI !!!

ncf770@kepler.unh.edu (Nicholas C Fitanides) (06/06/91)

THIS DRIVE IS HOT!!!!
My friend's letting his go too, after seeing me sell mine ..  His is
exactly the same, same condition as follows, SAME PRICE - only $650!!!

In article <1991Jun1.021915.10791@unhd.unh.edu> ncf770@kepler.unh.edu (Nicholas C Fitanides) writes:

>Quantum PD210s 210Meg Screamin' Drive:
>
> . 1/2 height, 3 1/2" small size
> . SCSI, diskperfs at 1.2Meg/sec!!!
> . 12 ms seek time(fastest quantum in series)
> . very quiet
> . quick initialization for autobooting systems, espec A3000
>    ( no delay needed, like w/seagates,rodimes,etc.)
>
> . approx. 2 months old, excellent(new) condition
>
> . EXTRA: modified power cable included to EASILY plug into back
>    of drive without sticking out, FOR A3000 users where there is no
>    space behind the HD mount space
>
>-> $650.00 ! (s/h included)  to first amigo
> (Have to pay my rent!  :(  )

(first person to give him a definite asap, gets it)

-nicko   (ncf770@kepler.unh.edu)