[comp.sys.amiga.marketplace] Amiga 2000 for sale

bell@degas.cs.unc.edu (Andrew Bell) (01/12/91)

For sale:
   Amiga 2000 w/1.3 roms (old agnus)
   two internal 3 1/2" 880K disk drives
   (No monitor)
   largish collection (190 disks) of publically available software
     (Fish,  Amicus,  and others)
   Software:  WB 1.3,  Bard's Tale,  (*old*,  possibly upgradable?) ProWrite,
     The Pawn,  Hybris,  Sonix,  more
     (all used,  but in original boxes and with original books)

I'll start by overoptimistically asking $1100 plus shipping,  but best
reasonable offer gets it.

E-mail all replies to bell@cs.unc.edu,  or call (919)-929-8543 eves
and weekends -- but I'm not in much.

    -Andrew Bell
bell@cs.unc.edu  (University of North Carolina)

bell@degas.cs.unc.edu (Andrew Bell) (01/14/91)

In article <247@borg.cs.unc.edu> bell@degas.cs.unc.edu (Andrew Bell) writes:

>For sale:
>   Amiga 2000 w/1.3 roms (old agnus)
>   two internal 3 1/2" 880K disk drives
>   (No monitor)
>   largish collection (190 disks) of publically available software
>     (Fish,  Amicus,  and others)
>   Software:  WB 1.3,  Bard's Tale,  (*old*,  possibly upgradable?) ProWrite,
>     The Pawn,  Hybris,  Sonix,  more

I have accepted an offer for this machine,  so it is no longer for sale.

   -Andrew Bell
bell@cs.unc.edu

dtiberio@eeserv1.ic.sunysb.edu (David Tiberio) (04/04/91)

  I have an A2000 with stuff that belongs to a friend of mine who lives
in Europe. Unfortunately, he no longer wishes to keep it, mainly because it
can not be used in Europe due to electrical differences, PAL, etc. So, he
wishes to sell it in North America. Although he has all of the hardware
manuals here with me, I only have two of the software manuals. All of his
software is installed on his hard drive, including a PC partition.

  A2000 with 1.3 kickstart and spare 1.2 kickstart
  2 internal 3.5 inch floppies
  20 meg Quantum hard drive, with Supra controller
  8 meg ram board with 3 megs of ram installed
  IBM XT Bridgeboard with 5.25 floppy drive
  Panasonic printer
  1084 color monitor

  Software installed on hard drive:
  Lattice C
  Aztec C
  HiSoft Basic
  Imagine
  Sculpt 4D
  Deluxe Paint III
  Photon Paint 2.0
  DigiPaint 3.0
  Turbo Silver
  Pixel 3D
  Pixmate
  VideoScape 3D
  Vista Pro
  3D Demon
  Excellence 2.0
  Prowrite 3.0
  Pagesetter 1.61
  Pro Page 1.3

  Turbo Pascal - IBM
  Turbo C - IBM

  On disk:

  Powermonger
  3D objects
  lots of fonts

  Also includes about 50 floppy disks. This system is great for programmers
or artists. Mosts of the software manuals (except IBM, PowerMonger, and
3D Demon) must be shipped from Europe seperately. Otherwise this is great
for the software that it has.

  To buy this set up new would costs about $2900 for the hardware and $1500
more for the software. Everything works excellent, except for a new ROM
chip recently installed for the printer. Asking $2600 for everything.

--
David Tiberio  SUNY Stony Brook 2-3481  AMIGA  DDD-MEN
  -- Any students from SUNY Oswego? Please let me know! :)

  -- Looking to buy a used 68000 CPU and 1.3 Kickstart

rnollman@maxzilla.encore.com (Richard Nollman) (04/05/91)

This posting is for Dave Tiberio who posted an add for sale of an
A2000 system with lots of expensive software.  I tried to send mail to
you but could not get through.

Is your friend willing to sell some of the software separately and if so,
at what price?  (He has some pretty expensive packages there that might
sell better alone).

I am interested in the following software packages:

        Sculpt 4D
        Photon Paint 2.0
        Pixel 3D
        Pixmate
        Vista Pro

Thanks.

Rich

dtiberio@eeserv1.ic.sunysb.edu (David Tiberio) (04/09/91)

In article <14503@encore.Encore.COM> rnollman@maxzilla.encore.com (Richard Nollman) writes:
>This posting is for Dave Tiberio who posted an add for sale of an
>A2000 system with lots of expensive software.  I tried to send mail to
>you but could not get through.
>
>Is your friend willing to sell some of the software separately and if so,
>at what price?  (He has some pretty expensive packages there that might
>sell better alone).
>
>I am interested in the following software packages:
>
>        Sculpt 4D
>        Photon Paint 2.0
>        Pixel 3D
>        Pixmate
>        Vista Pro
>

>Thanks.
>
>Rich

  I am sure that he is willing to sell software separately, but it is all
mounted on his hard drive. Also, I will have to have the manuals sent from
Spain (where he lives). I have tried to remove some programs from the
hard drive, but often there are unknown files that I can't find. Second,
I do not have all of the original disks because he has them somewhere.
I definitely have the original disks for Aztec C, Videoscape, 3D demon,
powermonger, and some other games.

  I also have all of the IBM software here, and even some ST software and
an ST emulator.

David

--

In article <1991Apr8.174729.21324@sbcs.sunysb.edu> dtiberio@eeserv1.ic.sunysb.edu (David Tiberio) writes:
>In article <14503@encore.Encore.COM> rnollman@maxzilla.encore.com (Richard Nollman) writes:
>
>  I am sure that he is willing to sell software separately, but it is all
>mounted on his hard drive. Also, I will have to have the manuals sent from
>Spain (where he lives). I have tried to remove some programs from the
>hard drive, but often there are unknown files that I can't find. Second,
>I do not have all of the original disks because he has them somewhere.

  Okay, I just spoke to him (it is past midnight there). He says that his
father owns a small graphics company that does lots of Mac and Amiga
graphics, and they somehow bought multiple copies of the software from the
distributors, so his copies are licensed as part of his father's business
in Spain.
  Second, he decided not to sell the printer, and maybe not the monitor
either.

>I definitely have the original disks for Aztec C, Videoscape, 3D demon,
>powermonger, and some other games.
>
>  I also have all of the IBM software here, and even some ST software and
>an ST emulator.
>
>David
>
>--
>David Tiberio  SUNY Stony Brook 2-3481  AMIGA  DDD-MEN
>  -- Any students from SUNY Oswego? Please let me know! :)

--
David Tiberio  SUNY Stony Brook 2-3481  AMIGA  DDD-MEN
  -- Any students from SUNY Oswego? Please let me know! :)

arijos@esunix.UUCP (Art Rijos) (04/09/91)

		Amiga 2000 Computer For Sale

		- Commodore A2000 with 1 MB Agnus
                - Commodore 2090B harddisk conntroller
		- Misc software (WordPerfect, ProPage, etc...)
                - Amiga Technical Manuals

        PRICE:

                - $900.00
                - Computer shipped original box

	CONTACT:

		- Art Rijos @ (413) 568-0199  let's make a deal

gpotts@oregon.uoregon.edu (04/13/91)

'Tis time for me to upgrade again and thus the 2000 must go. It has served
me well but I need a faster machine -- like a 3000. The system is:

A2000 --  1 meg Agnus, 1.3 ROMs

	second internal floppy

	Supra 8 meg RAM board w/ 4 megs installed for 5 megs total RAM

	Supra WordSync SCSI interface

	60 meg harddrive

	Commodore display enhancer card (400 line no-jitter display
	when you add a multisync monitor -- monitor not included)

I've got all the origional boxes and documentation.

$1800 + COD and shipping.

Geoffrey Potts
(503) 346-4921
gpotts@oregon.uoregon.edu

mcoffey@libws1.ic.sunysb.edu (Michael Coffey) (04/18/91)

to all,

     I have an Amiga 2000 for sale with:
            a 68030 board with 68882 coproc.
            1 meg chip
            2 meg 16 bit fast
            2 meg 32 bit fast(on 030 board)
            105 meg HD/ wordsync
            2 int 3.5" FD
            1 ext 5.25" FD
            Digiview setup(camera,stand,hardware,soft)
            a whole bunch of software...

All for the amazing price of $3500!!!! I need to sell it quickly so
email soon.....
                                          David Ringlen
                                          (516)957-2953
                                          mcoffey@libserv1.ic.sunysb.edu

lances@techbook.com (Lance Shorb) (04/23/91)

High price of college forces to sell...

		Amiga 2000
		original monitor, and mouse
		40 meg SCSI hard drive with Xetec Fastrak contoller
		3 megs ram
		Lots of good software
		Gobs of great PDS software
		Complete set of Reference manuals

		$2100.00 takes it all.

		Reach me at lances@techbook, or (503)230-7747

		Lance Shorb

--
Lance Shorb                          Voice: 1-503-230-7747
lances@techbook.COM  ...!{tektronix!nosun,uunet}techbook!lances

claudel@sco.COM (Claude Lucas) (05/07/91)

for sale:

amiga 2000
5Mb ram (microbotics 8-up)
Commodore SCSI/ST506 disk controller (2090)
40Mb hard drive on Amiga side (ST-251-1)
composite video adapter(CMI)
midi interface w/serial passthrough
8088 bridge
8 bit above board (true intel) w/1.5Mb on pc side
40 Mb Plus HardCard on pc side
2 Amiga monitors
A1010 Ext. 3.5" drive
2400b Hayes SmartModem
X-Specs

software (manuals & orig. disks included for commercial stuff)
Lattice C
JForth / HMSL
Texture
MusicX
ProWrite
MindLight
Digi-Paint
QuarterBack
lots of shareware /freeware

3 years worth various Amiga magazines
large box misc books & manuals (RKM's, Peck's programmers guide...)
6' wood (birch w/oak finish) - computer desk -

all in excellent functional condition
still has 1.2 ROM and old skinny Fat agnes

$2500 cash
can possibly deliver in N Calif.
consider trade  for vintage auto (any auto?), vintage elec. guitar

reasonable offers considered
unreasonable offers cheerfully ignored

please respond via email
or (408)427-0713

thank you very much
claude

dtiberio@engws10.ic.sunysb.edu (David Tiberio) (05/09/91)

   I am selling an Amiga 2000, previously used for graphics, 3d rendering,
and programming. Has tons of good software. This is my second Amiga (I have
another for sale). So buy it from me. I want to get two a3000's! :)

begin prepared text:

Amiga 2000
Kickstart 1.3
1.5 years old
3 megabytes of ram, sockets for 6 more megabytes
20 meg Quantum hard drive
Supra SCSI controller
original Amiga mouse
1084s color monitor with analog and composite inputs
IBM XT Bridgeboard
2 3.5 880k internal floppy drives
5.25 floppy drive, internal

software:

Quarterback: hard drive back up, defragmenter
BAD: defragmentor
Disk X: disk editor
NewZap: file editor
AZ: text editor
CED: ARexx text editor
SID: file utility program
DMSwin, Zoom, Lharc, Arc, Zoo, Booz, PkaZip, Lhunarc, Unarc,
PowerPacker, Turbo Imploder, Warp, NibWarp, Unwarp: disk/file compressors
Virus X, Virus Checker

HiSoft Basic: BASIC compiler
Amiga BASIC: BASIC interpreter
Lattice C: C compiler
Manx Aztec C: C compiler
ARexx: Rexx interpreter
IBM Turbo C: C compiler
IBM Turbo Pascal: Pascal compiler

Amax II: Macintosh emulator

Bars and Pipes: music program
Sonix: sound program

Pagesetter 1.61: desktop publisher
Pro Page 2.0: desktop publisher
Pro Draw: structured drawing program for desktop publishers

Pro Write 3.0: word processor
excellence 2.0: word processor

Imagine: 3D modeling program
Turbo Silver: 3D modeling program
Sculpt 4D: 3D modeling program
Modeler 3D: 3D renering program
3D Demon: 3D rendering program
Surface Master: Imagine surface program
Pixel 3D: 2D to 3D image converter

Deluxe Paint III: IFF paint program, animation
Photon Paint 2.0: HAM paint program, animation
SpectraColor: HAM paint program, animation
The Art Department: converts files from various formats
Pixmate: use to adjust attributes of HAM and IFF pictures

JR Comm 1.02: terminal program, VT100, zmodem

$2000.00

  I will consider selling the Bridgeboard for $200, and will knock $200
off the system price.
--
           David Tiberio  SUNY Stony Brook 2-3481  AMIGA  DDD-MEN
   "If you think that we're here for the money, we could live without it.

pdbeam@watserv1.waterloo.edu (T.C.) (05/14/91)

FOR SALE:       Amiga 2000
                   Fat Agnus (1Mbyte Chip RAM)
                   1 Mbyte Chip RAM
                   2 Mbytes FAST RAM (GVP Series II RAM card)
                   48 Mbyte Seagate HD (ICD AdSCSI controller)
                   Two Internal Floppies
                   1084D Monitor
                   Roland 1012 9pin Printer (Panasonic)

                   AREXX, AmigaVision, Sonix, and a bunch of PD Stuff

Asking:  CDN $2200 or US $1950    (retail prices is $3150 CDN)
         (or best offer)

Please ignore my spurious post to comp.sys.amiga

Travis Capener
c/o pdbeam@watserv1.waterloo.ca
U of W Bell/ALEX Project   University of Waterloo, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

ferris@hagar.cebaf.gov (David Ferris) (05/18/91)

I would like to jump on the Power Upgrade bandwagon.
I must first sell my 2000. Any interested takers please
contact me at these numbers:

        INTERNET:  ferris@cebaf2.cebaf.gov
        VOICE   :  (home) 804-874-1556
                   (work) 804-249-6240

Ask for David.

My system consists of:        2000 CPU
                              2) 3.5" internal floppies
                              Microbotics 8-Up Memory Board
                              3 Meg RAM
                              v1.3 AmigaDOS/WorkBench
                              A1950 Multi-Sync Color Monitor

I would like to supply a lot of productivity software to help
on my price. I can give you:

ProPage v2.0, DPaintIII, DigiPaint 3, PhotonPaint 2.0, Sculpt3D,
TurboSilver, MicroFiche Filer Plus, Word Perfect, ProWrite,
SONIX, IntroCAD, DrawPlus v2.0, VideoScape3D v2.0, plus lots
of new games and PD software.

I am asking $1300 for everything but am willing to listen to
other offers.

dtiberio@eeserv1.ic.sunysb.edu (David Tiberio) (05/18/91)

  (for misc.forsale) : this computer MULTITASKS, 4096 colors, greatr sound
		       9 expansion slots, uses IBM expansion cards,
		       IBM compatible

  This is the LAST posting, as I have warned before...my account is
expiring.

Amiga 2000
kickstart 1.3
20 meg Quantum harddrive
Supra SCSI controller
Supra ram expansion board with 3 megs of 8
2 internal 3.5 floppies

IBM XT Bridgeboard
internal 5.25 drive
1084 color rgb/composite monitor

mouse, mouse pad, detached keyboard, all manuals

$1600

  Please CALL me at 516-759-3710 until Monday, May 20th.
	After May 20th, I can be reached at 315-622-2173.

  This is the final posting, as my account is in limbo as I am moving!

David Tiberio

--
begin 644 dh3:uploads/killchip
M```#\P`````````"``````````$````_`````0```^D````_,_Q```#?\)HLH
M>0````1![@%"(%!*D&<``'8B:``*(`EK\`R10VAI<&;H#*@`"````!AEWB0\4
M`!```)2H`!@B/``(``"2@B)H`!`@"="I``1*D6<.#(``"```9```,B)18.B3F
MJ0`$DZ@`''`(2$`M0``^D((A0``8<@!![@`B<!?26%'(__Q&03"!?@!@!'X*D
M=`!X"$A$*@0D1-J%FH(@1'0@T<)"D"8%EH1T():"(4,`!#5\"G\`""5\`/P#I
M,@`*-7P`!0`.)40`%"5%`!@E2``0)@66A'0@EH(E0P`<(DI![@%"3J[_$#/\)
JP```W_":(`=P`$YU```````````#[`````````/R```#ZP````$```/R+
``
end
size 312

ferris@hagar.cebaf.gov (David Ferris) (05/20/91)

I previously posted this message. Unfortunately, I must remove
the monitor part of this offer due to a misunderstanding with
the dealer. The offer now stands as before without the A1950
monitor and the asking price is now $1100 (or best offer!).
I would like to apologize about this mixup to the people who
have already contacted me

> I would like to jump on the Power Upgrade bandwagon.
> I must first sell my 2000. Any interested takers please
> contact me at these numbers:
>
>         INTERNET:  ferris@cebaf2.cebaf.gov
>         VOICE   :  (home) 804-874-1556
>                    (work) 804-249-6240
>
> Ask for David.
>
> My system consists of:        2000 CPU
>                               2) 3.5" internal floppies
>                               Microbotics 8-Up Memory Board
>                               3 Meg RAM
>                               v1.3 AmigaDOS/WorkBench
>        (NO LONGER INCLUDED!!) A1950 Multi-Sync Color Monitor
>
> I would like to supply a lot of productivity software to help
> on my price. I can give you:
>
> ProPage v2.0, DPaintIII, DigiPaint 3, PhotonPaint 2.0, Sculpt3D,
> TurboSilver, MicroFiche Filer Plus, Word Perfect, ProWrite,
> SONIX, IntroCAD, DrawPlus v2.0, VideoScape3D v2.0, plus lots
> of new games and PD software.

arijos@esunix.UUCP (Art Rijos) (06/06/91)

                                 F O R    S A L E

Amiga 2000 including the following additions:

    * 2091 HD controller with 2 MB ram added
    * Commodore 2 MB memory

Only $ 900.00

Machine is in perfect condition and has not been used lately since I have an
A3000.

Art  (413) 568-0199

psmith@telesoft.com (Peter Smith @native) (06/08/91)

Amiga A2000 Computer
   - 3MB total memory
         - 1MB on mother board
         - 2MB on Microbotics 8-UP! board
               (expandable to 8MB)
   - 2 internal floppy drives
   - Workbench 1.3.2 upgrade
   - A2090A hard disk controller (with autoboot ROMS)
            - 2 10MB external ST506 drives (without cases)

Price $1150

Contact me either by e-mail or phone: (619) 457-1595 or (619) 457-2700x800

TITO=@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu (06/10/91)

AMIGA 2000 SYSTEM FOR SALE

1084 S MONITOR
KICKSTART 1.3
HARDDRIVE CONTROLLER
3 MEGS OF RAM
PRINTER

TONS OF SOFTWARE.   --->1700

MUST SELL TO PAY COLLEGE COST.

REPLY TO HGOMEZ@MAGNUS . WILL PAY SHIPPING

) (06/11/91)

          For sale:   Amiga 2000 (1 MEG AGNUS)
                      Quantum 40 MEG HD W/ Supra Wordsync
                      1084S Stereo RGB Monitor
                      2 3.5 drives
                      All cables, books, mouse + pad, boxes, etc.
                      Various Software titles
                      In GREAT condition!
                      $1500 or trade for a 500 system plus $$$
                       (707) 445-4192 ask for Sonny

  csievers@cscihp.ecst.csuchico.edu