[comp.sys.amiga.marketplace] SYBIL

mx8@vax5.cit.cornell.edu (06/21/91)

   In one of the last few pages of the July AmigaWorld, there is an ad for a
drive interface called SYBIL.  Among other things, it claims to include a
patch that would allow Mac format floppies to be manipulated in AMAX-II with
an external Amiga drive.  Has anyone actually purchased this item, or has
any experience with it?  Oh, and it lists for $150.

bja20850@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (B.J. Anderson) (06/22/91)

mx8@vax5.cit.cornell.edu writes:

>   In one of the last few pages of the July AmigaWorld, there is an ad for a
>drive interface called SYBIL.  Among other things, it claims to include a
>patch that would allow Mac format floppies to be manipulated in AMAX-II with
>an external Amiga drive.  Has anyone actually purchased this item, or has
>any experience with it?  Oh, and it lists for $150.

Consider me just as interested but not enough to send moola.  'bout 4 years
back they took $60+ of my money for a C-128 ROM and I didn't received a
thing.

-Beej

--
I must remember to be cheerful and obedient.
mail: bja20850@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu