[comp.sys.amiga.marketplace] Wanted: Memory for A1000

nwickham@triton.unm.edu (Neal C. Wickham) (02/01/91)

            I'm looking for some used ram expansion for an A1000

            ...only about 1 meg really needed, but may buy more

            if you'd cut me a deal.  Would consider and insider or

            outsider.  Does anyone ever sell used ram?

                               nwickha@triton.unm.edu

jmarra@cbnewsl.cb.att.com (john.c.marra) (02/06/91)

I need some memory for my A1000 to hold me over until I buy an
A3000UX.  If anyone has an 'insider' type card or expansion memory
with a few meg, I would be interested in it.  I may also be interested
in a hd.
I would like to be able to use the chips from the memory card when
I upgrade also.

send email to:

jmarra@cbnewsl.att.com

daq@hpfcso.FC.HP.COM (Doug Quarnstrom) (06/21/91)

Well, I too am looking for memory expansion for my A1000.

The new stuff is too expensive.

Any sellers?

I, of course, have .5 Meg, and I want 1 Meg.

thanks.

doug

mdeltoro@druco.ATT.COM (DeltoroMA) (06/22/91)

in article <101110002@hpfcso.FC.HP.COM>, daq@hpfcso.FC.HP.COM (Doug Quarnstrom) says:

> Well, I too am looking for memory expansion for my A1000.
>
> The new stuff is too expensive.
>
> Any sellers?

I have an ALEGRA memory expansion unit for the 1000.  It is expandable
to 2 megs.  It accepts the 1x1 memory chips for 2 meg, or 256x4 chips for 512K.

I bought this a few years ago and it has performed great.  It is autoconfig
and fits into the A1000 expansion slot.  I paid $390.00 for this thing new.

I will sell it for $200.00 / obo.

Please respond via e-mail.
Michael 'DT' Del Toro                                     303-538-1764
AT&T Bell Labs, Denver, CO
mdeltoro@druco.COM.ATT

robart@agora.rain.com (Robert Barton) (06/22/91)

In article <9152@drutx.ATT.COM> mdeltoro@druco.ATT.COM (DeltoroMA) writes:

>I have an ALEGRA memory expansion unit for the 1000.  It is expandable
>to 2 megs.  It accepts the 1x1 memory chips for 2 meg, or 256x4 chips for 512K.

  How much memory does it come with?  512k?  0k?