[comp.sys.amiga.marketplace] Microway Flicker fixer

j_manning@csc32.enet.dec.com (John Manning) (06/20/91)

Microway Flicker fixer for sale.  Up to 704X470 resolution on multi-sync or
VGA monitor.  Excellent condition.  $300 OBO.

|                                       |  Rudy's on a train to nowhere,       |
|    John Manning                       |  halfway down the line.              |
|    j_manning@csc32.enet.dec.com       |                                      |
|                                       | "Rudy", Crime of the Century         |
|                                       |         Supertramp                   |

rcj2@cbnewsd.att.com (ray.c.jender) (06/20/91)

In article <3407@shodha.enet.dec.com> j_manning@csc32.enet.dec.com (John Manning) writes:

>Microway Flicker fixer for sale.  Up to 704X470 resolution on multi-sync or
>VGA monitor.  Excellent condition.  $300 OBO.

	Sorry John, but I've seen the same FF in Amiga mags in the $275 range.

j_manning@csc32.enet.dec.com (John Manning) (06/20/91)

In article <1991Jun20.123350.11359@cbnewsd.att.com>, rcj2@cbnewsd.att.com (ray.c.jender) writes...
>In article <3407@shodha.enet.dec.com> j_manning@csc32.enet.dec.com (John Manning) writes:
>>

>>Microway Flicker fixer for sale.  Up to 704X470 resolution on multi-sync or
>>VGA monitor.  Excellent condition.  $300 OBO.
>>
>	Sorry John, but I've seen the same FF in Amiga mags in the $275 range.

I don't think you have seen the Microway Flicker Fixer in the $275 range.  I
will check the Amiga mags today and be sure but as of 2 months ago, they were
still around $400.

j_manning@csc32.enet.dec.com (John Manning) (06/21/91)

In article <3413@shodha.enet.dec.com>, j_manning@csc32.enet.dec.com (John Manning) writes...
<
<In article <1991Jun20.123350.11359@cbnewsd.att.com<, rcj2@cbnewsd.att.com (ray.c.jender) writes...
<<In article <3407@shodha.enet.dec.com> j_manning@csc32.enet.dec.com (John Manning) writes:
<<<
<<<
<<<Microway Flicker fixer for sale.  Up to 704X470 resolution on multi-sync or
<<<VGA monitor.  Excellent condition.  $300 OBO.
<<<
<<	Sorry John, but I've seen the same FF in Amiga mags in the $275 range.
<
<
<
<I don't think you have seen the Microway Flicker Fixer in the $275 range.  I
<will check the Amiga mags today and be sure but as of 2 months ago, they were
<still around $400.
<
<

You are right.  The price has really dropped.  So  $200 OBO and remember this is
OBO.  Make an offer.

<
<--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[...]

jackf@pnet01.cts.com (Jack Fitchett) (06/23/91)

        Does this FF use the video slot or a regular slot or what?  I have
a 500 with a bodega bay you see......

UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!jackf
ARPA: crash!pnet01!jackf@nosc.mil
INET: jackf@pnet01.cts.com

j_manning@csc32.enet.dec.com (John Manning) (06/23/91)

In article <1991Jun22.235603.15123@crash.cts.com>, jackf@pnet01.cts.com (Jack Fitchett) writes...

>        Does this FF use the video slot or a regular slot or what?  I have
>a 500 with a bodega bay you see......

The Microway Flickerfixer uses the video slot.