[comp.sys.amiga.marketplace] Best static column ZIP prices?

nj@magnolia.Berkeley.EDU (Narciso Jaramillo) (06/28/91)

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I should've been paying more attention when this
rolled around last time, but I didn't decide to buy an A3000 until
this week.  I'd like to know where people have found good prices
on SC ZIPs.  Can I do better than $300 for 4 Meg?

Please respond by email as I'm sure everyone knows this already.

Thanks.

nj

nj@magnolia.Berkeley.EDU (some ignorant bozo) writes:

> Yeah, yeah, yeah, I should've been paying more attention when this
> rolled around last time, but I didn't decide to buy an A3000 until
> this week.  I'd like to know where people have found good prices
> on SC ZIPs.  Can I do better than $300 for 4 Meg?

("What the Vice President MEANT to say was...")

I meant 1Mx4 SC ZIPs, of course.

nj