[comp.sys.amiga.marketplace] Wanted:105MB Quantum or Where to Buy one

wangf@athena.ecs.csus.edu (Out of Mind) (06/28/91)

Does anyone have a Quantum 105M HD that they would like to sell or know
of where I can get a Quantum 105M hd , not the low profile one.  BTW No
one in computershopper has any, only the LPS models.

jdp@caleb.UUCP (Jim Pritchett) (06/29/91)

In article <1991Jun27.195145.12371@csusac.csus.edu> wangf@athena.ecs.csus.edu (Out of Mind) writes:
>Does anyone have a Quantum 105M HD that they would like to sell or know
>of where I can get a Quantum 105M hd , not the low profile one.  BTW No
>one in computershopper has any, only the LPS models.

Try Hard Drives International.  (800) 234-DISK.  I recently bought 2 Quantum PRO-105S
drives from them.  I think they are about $350.

--

                                                Jim Pritchett

UUCP:  texsun.central.sun.com!letni!rwsys!caleb!jdp
 or    spudge.lonestar.org!caleb!jdp
 or    letni.lonestar.org!dms3b1!caleb!jdp