[comp.sys.amiga.marketplace] Amiga Games for sale

chiodo@cbnewsd.att.com (john.chiodo) (01/31/91)

This is whats left after a few weeks on the Net. There are still some
excellent selections left.

Game			Price	Comment
Amegas			$10	very good arkanoid clone
Breach I w/Mission Disk $15	Tactical, strategy, decent graphics
(lost box)
Combat Course		$10	arcade, simple graphics
DarkSide		$10	3D first person, puzzle
GoldRunner I 		$5	basic shoot em up
Into the Eagles Nest	$10	Puzzle type good graphics
Ninja Mission		$5	basic karate game
Return to Atlantis	$15	Underwater diving missions, decent graphics
SpaceBattle		$10	asteroids like 1 or 2 player team effort
Virus Infection Protect.$5	keeps a database of boot blocks
Xenon/Sidewinder/Blastaball $15   3 separate games, 2 good shoot em ups

DigiPaint I		$15	can not upgrade
Key to C		$15	canned routines in C with source
WBExtras		$10	worbench expansion utility

All software are originals in box with manuals. All software will be
shipped COD, you pay shipping, or you can send a money order to avoid
COD charges.

Contact me via phone or email (calling preferred).

John Chiodo  (708)979-5606  chiodo@ihlpb.att.com

spworley@athena.mit.edu (Spaceman Spiff) (03/18/91)

I have several games I haven't played in a while, so I'd like to
sell or trade them away..

Powermonger
Sim City
Falcon
Falcon Mission Disk 1
DataStorm  (what a game!)
Bards Tale II
Dracchen
StarGlider II
Hostage
Battle Chess
688 Attack Sub
PixMate (ok, so its not a game.. )

All manuals and orginal disks, most still have original boxes. Make an
offer for one or more, sale or trade. I'm interested in:

SunRize Color Splitter
AMAS Sound Sampler
The Killing Game Show
Pro Draw Clip Art
AudioMaster III
Harpoon battle sets (any)
Vista Pro
Kara Fonts
Indy 500
Wings

E-mail preferred but you can try calling me at 617-225-9117.

-Steve

Steve Worley                                           spworley@athena.mit.edu

Nervid@cup.portal.com (Dave Dave Luke) (05/02/91)

Amiga Games For Sale
Original Disks And Instructions
In Their Original Boxes !!!
$20.00 Each

*                                             *
*  Corporation           Hard Drivin' II      *
*  Matrix Marauders      Full Metal Planet    *
*  Powermonger           Speedball            *
*  Double Dragon II      The Hound of Shadow  *
*  Day of the Viper      Drakkhen             *
*  Nuclear War                                *
*                                             *

Or All For $150.00 (save $70.00) !!!

Contact Dave Luke in Sunnyvale, CA
   at (408)737-2909

Or via email at: nervid@cup.portal.com

Add Shipping costs if you're not SF Bay area local.

bhua_cif@troi.cc.rochester.edu (Bobby Huang) (05/27/91)

Games for sale with box and docs:

	Chamber of the Sci-Mutant Prestess ($25)
	Dragons Lair ($30)
	Dragons Lair II: Escape from Singe's Castle ($30)
	Wings ($25)
	TV Sports Football ($25)
	Joan of Arc ($20)
	The Killing Game Show ($25)
	Populous ($25)
	Elvira + Hint Book ($40)

(Don't like the prices? Make me an offer. Best offer takes it.)

e-mail me at <bhua_cif@troi.cc.rochester.edu>

Bobby Huang (716) 274-0152

bhua_cif@troi.cc.rochester.edu (Bobby Huang) (05/28/91)

In <14249@ur-cc.UUCP> bhua_cif@troi.cc.rochester.edu (Bobby Huang) writes:

>Games for sale with box and docs:

>	Dragons Lair ($30)
>	Dragons Lair II: Escape from Singe's Castle ($30)
>	Wings ($25)
>	TV Sports Football ($25)
>	Joan of Arc ($20)
>	Populous ($25)
>	Elvira + Hint Book ($40)
	Spirit of Excalibur ($30)

>(Don't like the prices? Make me an offer. Best offer takes it.)

>e-mail me at <bhua_cif@troi.cc.rochester.edu>

>Bobby Huang (716) 274-0152

Chamber of the Sci-Mutant Prestess and The Killing Game Show are sold.

winston@fjc.GOV (Winston M. Llamas) (06/17/91)

Amiga Games for sale:

TV Sports Football		$12
Starglider 2			$10
Battlehawks 1942		$15
Falcon				$24
  Falcon Mission Disk 1
Ports of Call			$7
Omega				$12
Fire Brigade			$15
Dungeon Master			$15 w/ original backup disk
Populous			$15

Or all for $120.
Shipping and Handling NOT included.

Leave email if interested

WInston
uunet!fjcp60!winston

bhua_cif@troi.cc.rochester.edu (Bobby Huang) (06/28/91)

I have games for sale. All have original disks, manuals, and boxes.

	Siege and the Sword		$15
	Wings				$20
	Spirit of Excalibur		$20
	Dragon's Lair			$20
	Dragon's Lair II:Singe		$20
	Elvira + Hint Book		$30
	Neuromancer			$20
	Megatraveller 1			$25
	Populous			$20

Please add $2 First Class Shipping.
If interested please leave me e-mail or if you prefer you can reach me at
(716) 274-0152

Bobby Huang <bhua_cif@cc.rochester.edu>

tdhu_cif@troi.cc.rochester.edu (Timothy D. Hunt) (06/30/91)

In <1991Jun27.183746.2774@galileo.cc.rochester.edu> bhua_cif@troi.cc.rochester.edu (Bobby Huang) writes:

>I have games for sale. All have original disks, manuals, and boxes.

>	Siege and the Sword		$15
>	Wings				$20
>	Spirit of Excalibur		$20
>	Dragon's Lair			$20
>	Dragon's Lair II:Singe		$20
>	Elvira + Hint Book		$30
>	Neuromancer			$20
>	Megatraveller 1			$25
>	Populous			$20

>Please add $2 First Class Shipping.
>If interested please leave me e-mail or if you prefer you can reach me at
>(716) 274-0152

Sorry for any inconvienence. I have just lost my account on troi. Please make
all request to this account <tdhu_cif@troi.rochester.edu> if you are
interested.

To Joanne: I received you mail but I forgot to write down your phone #.
		Please mail me again at this address or call me at the above
		number. Thanks.