[comp.sys.amiga.emulations] Emulations

gjc@lsw.UUCP (Greg) (01/14/91)

Could anyone provide me with a complete list of all the emulations which
currently run on the Amiga???

Gregory Casamento (The Borgster!)

a218@mindlink.UUCP (Charlie Gibbs) (01/16/91)

In article <1991Jan16.004732.23952@servalan.uucp> ben@servalan.uucp
(Ben Mesander) writes:

>simcpm, Charlie Gibb's CP/M / Z-80 emulator

     Thanks for the note, but please don't forget the final "s" in
my name (don't feel bad, lots of people do).  I have this recurring
fear of winding up hanging around discos, singing falsetto.  :-)

Charlie_Gibbs@mindlink.UUCP
For every vision there is an equal and opposite revision.

sticht@edith.UUCP (Stefan Sticht) (01/16/91)

>In article <1991Jan16.004732.23952@servalan.uucp> ben@servalan.uucp (Ben Mesander) writes:
>In article <16219@chopin.udel.edu> jeremym@chopin.udel.edu (Jeremy A Moskowitz) writes:
>
>>    Emulations:
>>       Amax II/Amax I
>>       Apple //e (under Amax using ][ in a Mac)
>>       Atari ST, using a no longer available atari ST
>>       C=64, using TheA64Package, on abcfd20
>>       Ti994a (sort of...)
>>       Apple // 6502 using Apple Emul. under ST emul.
>>       IBM XT using Transformer (commodore)
>>       ----getting soft PC for macintosh----
>>       ----getting british BBC micro----
>
>simcpm, Charlie Gibb's CP/M / Z-80 emulator

I've  read  an  article about a Sinclair QL emulator in a german QL-Club
magazin,  called  QUASAR.   I  remember that the author claimed that the
emulator  is  quite  good, emulating the QL faster than the original is.
At the moment I can't find the article to be more precise.  If someone's
interested in hearing more, drop me a note.

 Stefan :-)

 Stefan Sticht  email: {uunet|rutgers}!cbmvax!cbmehq!cbmger!edith!sticht
                   or: IWSTICHT@ibm.rz.uni-passau.de
           snail-mail: Bibereckerweg 40a, D-8390 Passau 18, FRG
                phone: (+49) 851 82863

hubey@pilot.njin.net (Hubey) (01/16/91)

I have a more specific question.

What is happening with the Mac ROM shortage-- assuming it still exists
or existed--for AMAX ??

I would like to get an AMAX but the salesman told me that Apple will
not sell ROMS.

On a related note, I remember reading about a Mac clone --from Taiwan.
Will these ROMs work with AMAX ??

Mark
--

hubey@pilot.njin.net | hubey@apollo.montclair.edu | ...!rutgers!pilot!hubey

ben@servalan.uucp (Ben Mesander) (01/16/91)

brindley@ECE.ORST.EDU (Mike Brindley) (01/17/91)

In article <16219@chopin.udel.edu> jeremym@chopin.udel.edu (Jeremy A Moskowitz) writes:

>Yeesh... Okey...Well..I run the following (that I can remember off the top of my head..)
>
>	My Current System:
>		5 Meg Amiga 2000 with 40 Meg Trumpcard Quantum
>		Emulations:
>			Amax II/Amax I
>			Apple //e (under Amax using ][ in a Mac)
>			Atari ST, using a no longer available atari ST
>			C=64, using TheA64Package, on abcfd20
>			Ti994a (sort of...)

Would you like to explain how you do this?  And what problems your
having?  I just moved from a TI-99/4A to an A3000, so I would be
interested in how you did this.

--> Mike Brindley
    brindley@ece.orst.edu