[comp.sys.amiga.emulations] AMAX II rom where available

pvanmeur@sdcc6.ucsd.edu (Pim Van-meurs) (01/26/91)

This might be of interest to more Amiga users who are looking for a
128k Mac rom.
Does anyone know where to obtain such a rom. I have tried several
dealers in San Diego and mail-order companies like montgomery. They
all say that Apple will not sell anymore roms... What will Newtek's
plans be if this is true ?
Are apple roms available abroad ???

Please answer to group or e-mail me directly...

Thanks
Pim van Meurs

--
Pim van Meurs  UC San Diego Scripps Institution of Oceanography
Mail Code A-030  	 UUCP : ...!ucsd!ssurf.ucsd.edu!VANMEURS

ottmar@ajberl.UUCP (Ottmar Roehrig) (01/28/91)

>In article <16021@sdcc6.ucsd.edu> pvanmeur@sdcc6.ucsd.edu (Pim Van-meurs) writes:
>all say that Apple will not sell anymore roms... What will Newtek's
>plans be if this is true ?

Why NewTek? A-Max is from ReadySoft or did I miss something?

Ottmar
=
AtelierRoehrig, Ottmar Roehrig, Hamburg, Germany
  UUCP: ...!cbmvax!cbmehq!cbmger!ajberl!ottmar

  "42" (Deep Thought, some million years ago)