[comp.sys.amiga.emulations] Bridgeboards and mice

george@pecker.HP.COM (George Artemiou) (01/30/91)

Bridgeboards and mice

Does anyone out there know how to make the Amiga mouse emulate a Microsoft
mouse when running MSDOS applications?

In article <7420001@pecker.HP.COM> george@pecker.HP.COM (George Artemiou) writes:
>Bridgeboards and mice
>
>Does anyone out there know how to make the Amiga mouse emulate a Microsoft
>mouse when running MSDOS applications?

If you didn't yet, upgrade to Janus 2.0 software. It includes a
mouse driver named AMOUSE which uses the normal Amiga mouse to
emulate a Microsoft mouse on the PC side. It's all explained in
the accompanying manual.

jmauric@hubcap.clemson.edu (AMIGA users group) (02/01/91)

From article <811@cbmger.UUCP>, by peterk@cbmger.UUCP (Peter Kittel GERMANY):

how do i upgrade? can you send me the info? thanks.
				--john
jmauric@hubcap.clemson.edu

In article <12858@hubcap.clemson.edu> jmauric@hubcap.clemson.edu (AMIGA users group) writes:
>From article <811@cbmger.UUCP>, by peterk@cbmger.UUCP (Peter Kittel GERMANY):
>
>how do i upgrade? can you send me the info? thanks.

Sorry, this varies heavily from country to country, please ask at your place.