[comp.sys.amiga.emulations] Interface to C-64/C-128 Devices

jsevinsk@digi.lonestar.org (John Sevinsky) (01/29/91)

I heard a few months ago that somebody came up with an interface for the
Amiga that would let you hook up Commodore 64/128 disk drives and printers.
I think that there is also some software to support the interface.  Anybody
know where I can get some information on how to build this interface?

John

dtiberio@csserv1.ic.sunysb.edu (David Tiberio) (02/02/91)

In article <1664@digi.lonestar.org> jsevinsk@digi.lonestar.org (John Sevinsky) writes:
>I heard a few months ago that somebody came up with an interface for the
>Amiga that would let you hook up Commodore 64/128 disk drives and printers.
>I think that there is also some software to support the interface.  Anybody
>know where I can get some information on how to build this interface?
>
>John

I think the name of the company is 'Questronix'. You can buy the cable for
about $15-$30, plus get the A64.

David Tiberio  SUNY Stony Brook 2-3605  AMIGA  Toto Productions