[comp.sys.amiga.emulations] ReadySoft Phone & Address

lou@flipper.Corp.Sun.COM (Lou Ordorica - SunU Field T & D) (02/20/91)

Hi,

I'm a registered owner of ReadySoft's A-Max II, and I'd like to
contact them about upgrading to version 2.06.

(The amhd.device driver software Supra is releasing for
my SCSI controller will only work with this version.)

Anyone have their phone/address handy?

Thanks,

Lou

JKT100@psuvm.psu.edu (JKT) (02/20/91)

>I'm a registered owner of ReadySoft's A-Max II, and I'd like to
>contact them about upgrading to version 2.06.
>
>(The amhd.device driver software Supra is releasing for
>my SCSI controller will only work with this version.)
>
>Anyone have their phone/address handy?

(416) 731-4175.  That's in Ontario, so figure out your time
differences from there.   :-)

                                                            Kurt
|| Kurt Tappe   (215) 363-9485  || With.   Without.   And who'll       ||
|| 184 W. Valley Hill Rd.       || deny it's what the fighting's       ||
|| Malvern, PA 19355-2214       || all about?    -  Pink Floyd         ||
||  jkt100@psuvm.psu.edu         --------------------------------------||
||  jkt100@psuvm.bitnet  jkt100%psuvm.bitnet@psuvax1  QLink: KurtTappe ||

dtiberio@csserv2.ic.sunysb.edu (David Tiberio) (02/21/91)

In article <3429@jethro.Corp.Sun.COM> lou@flipper.Corp.Sun.COM (Lou Ordorica - SunU Field T & D) writes:
>Hi,
>
>I'm a registered owner of ReadySoft's A-Max II, and I'd like to
>contact them about upgrading to version 2.06.
>
>(The amhd.device driver software Supra is releasing for
>my SCSI controller will only work with this version.)
>
>Anyone have their phone/address handy?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Lou

  416-731-4175

  30 Wertheim Court
  Unit #2
  Richmond Hill, Ontario Canada L4B 1B9

DavidTiberio SUNYStonyBrook2-3605 AMIGA TotoProductions DDDMEN