[comp.sys.amiga.emulations] Looking for Z80-emulator

Charlie_Gibbs@mindlink.UUCP (Charlie Gibbs) (02/19/91)

In article <1991Feb19.165144.28884@ugle.unit.no> stigove@solan.unit.no
(Stig Ove Johnsen) writes:

>Does it exist something like an Z80 -emulator assembler out there ???

     Sure thing.  There's my SimCPM, which emulates a Z-80 (including
the undocumented opcodes) and most of the CP/M hooks.  It's on a Fish
disk, although I can't remember which one right now.

     As for an assembler, just run any CP/M assembler under SimCPM
and away you go...

Charlie_Gibbs@mindlink.UUCP
Elevator music bring me down.

(Stig Ove Johnsen) writes:

>Does it exist something like an Z80 -emulator assembler out there ???

     Sure thing.  There's my SimCPM, which emulates a Z-80 (including
the undocumented opcodes) and most of the CP/M hooks.  It's on a Fish
disk, although I can't remember which one right now.

     As for an assembler, just run any CP/M assembler under SimCPM
and away you go...

Charlie_Gibbs@mindlink.UUCP
Elevator music brings me down.

stigove@solan.unit.no (Stig Ove Johnsen) (02/20/91)

Does it exist something like an Z80 -emulator assembler out there ???

Stig Ove Johnsen

stigove@solan.unit.no

Charlie_Gibbs@mindlink.UUCP (Charlie Gibbs) (02/20/91)

In articles <4845@mindlink.UUCP> <4847@mindlink.UUCP>, and
<4848@mindlink.UUCP> I repeatedly announced the availablity
of SimCPM, my Z-80 CP/M emulator.

Sorry about the repetition - the software at this end was hanging
whenever I tried to post and I didn't know whether I was getting out.
What I tell you three times is true.  :-)

ben@servalan.uucp (Ben Mesander) (02/21/91)

In article <4845@mindlink.UUCP> Charlie_Gibbs@mindlink.UUCP (Charlie Gibbs) writes:

>     As for an assembler, just run any CP/M assembler under SimCPM
>and away you go...

Almost... I've found certain programs, including one CP/M Z-80 assembler I
have, do not pick up thier command line arguments under simcpm, but see them
under CP/M 2.2. Perhaps they rely on some undocumented feature?

Did you get the fix I sent you for the "find next" bdos bug in simcpm?