From: paulz@hpspdra.HP.COM (Paul Zander)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.amiga.misc
Subject: Re: IBeM Emulator
Date: 14 Mar 91 22:17:01 GMT

I only have one window on the machine with notes, so I could not
easily look up the details and post them correctly the first time around.
By popular demand:

This the message I got from  n350bq@tamuts.tamu.edu (Duane Fields) who
did the original announcement in amiga.emulation:
  The archives are the c.s.a archives at 128.155.23.64.
  I put the utils there in /incoming/amiga/EMULATORS/TransUtils.lzh
Here are my notes on how to use it:
Preparation:
------------
1. Download TransUtils.lzh
2. On Amiga use an un-compression program to extract PSTransformer.
   Ignore Trans12, it doesn't work.
Installation:
-------------
1. Copy orig Transformer disk to a work disk
2. Copy "PSTransformer" to work disk
   NOTE: Since Transformer does not multitask, all other processes will
   be killed in the steps that follow.
3. From CLI: CD to work disk
4.   "   "   PSTransformer
5. Transformer will show "memory usage" in the cli window, and ask
   whether you want to proceed; type "y"
6. At the prompt, Load MS-Dos system disk
Comments:
---------
1. Each installation will rewrite the file "AT1"
2. If you need to change ATPreferences, it might be necessary to use
   AmigaDos 1.1.

--
E Pluribus //  Contacts: jeremym@brahms.udel.edu or jeremym@chopin.udel.edu or
  Unix    //		 jeremym@freezer.acs.udel.edu -amiga clasic 2000-