[comp.sys.amiga.emulations] Lameboy doesn't work!?!?!?

UCSEDG@ucs.UWPLATT.EDU (04/05/91)

I did hit the play button, and when I do that, the system halts and I get a
guru!

I did set the stack large enough.

hmmmmm......

--------------+----------------------------------------------------------------
              |             --Multitasking on the IBM and Mac, the BIG LIE!
 Eric Glanz   |       ///           Only Amiga makes it possible.
University of |      ///
 Wisconsin-   |  \\\///     UCSEDG@UCS.UWPLATT.EDU        (Internet)
 Platteville  |   \XX/      UCSEDG@UWPLATT.BITNET         (Bitnet)

--------------+----------------------------------------------------------------
     "When civilization falls in it's grave, technology throws in the dirt"

yorkw@stable.ecn.purdue.edu (Willis F York) (04/05/91)

UCSEDG@ucs.UWPLATT.EDU writes:

>I did hit the play button, and when I do that, the system halts and I get a
>guru!

SOmeone asked me my system config.

very weird and odd config.

usinng wb1.3.3 (Mostly)
using ARP stuff whenever possible
Usimg IMPLODER to get all my libraries nice and small.

512 k Chip (Normal)
2 meg autoconfig
1 meg expansion (Adram 450)
68010

ALl in all a weird system.

Ps: i'm isung Conman, Wshell, ect...

--
yorkw@ecn.purdue.edu  aka Willis F York   aka Squid on IRC
The only thing that Apple invented is the idea to borrow Xerox-invented ideas.