[comp.sys.amiga.emulations] AmaxII's Supra Drive Device available?

maxc1553@ucselx.sdsu.edu (InnerTangent - human1) (04/06/91)

Hello.

I have an Supra XP500 and Amax Version II.  AmaxII come with few devices that
will make GVP and A2090 Harddrive controller work with Mac emulator.

It didn't appear in anywhere where Supra drives fit in.  Would the nice people
on this net send me a device, or just point my head at that ftpsite/place
where this device can be found?

Major Thanks!!

Raman_Anand@mindlink.UUCP (Raman Anand) (04/07/91)

> maxc1553@ucselx.sdsu.edu writes:
>
> Msg-ID: <1991Apr5.190937.3973@ucselx.sdsu.edu>
>
> Org.  : San Diego State University Computing Services
> Person: InnerTangent - human1
>
> Hello.
>
> I have an Supra XP500 and Amax Version II.  AmaxII come with few devices that
> will make GVP and A2090 Harddrive controller work with Mac emulator.
>
> It didn't appear in anywhere where Supra drives fit in.  Would the nice
> people
> on this net send me a device, or just point my head at that ftpsite/place
> where this device can be found?
>
> Major Thanks!!

You will have to order the Supra's AMAXII drivers direct from Supra Corp. They
are something like $20 to $30.

Raman

* "I believe in a God which doesn't need heavy financing.", Fletch *
* Raman Anand                                                      *
* CIS: 73767,2161                                                  *
* USENET: 73767.2161@compuserve.com or Raman_Anand@mindlink.UUCP   *
*               VANCOUVER, BEAUTIFUL BRITISH COLUMBIA              *
*           (604) 591-5344 (Home) - (604) 522-1137 (Work)          *