[comp.sys.amiga.emulations] Bridge/GVP series II

koleman@pnet51.orb.mn.org (Kurt "Koleman" Koller) (04/17/91)

siannce@polyslo.CalPoly.EDU (Twinkie the Sponge Cake) writes:

>Well I too am getting that "Can't find library" requestor. If I remove my
>GVP series II (2 meg installed although I hadthe same problem before I got
>the memory...) and a Q40 drive I can get the thing to work no problem. I've
>tried moving both boards to pretty much every possible slot position in the
>B2000 (r 4.3) I have. The Bridge Board is an earlier one I think (I bought it
>used with my computer) it has jumpers soldered on the back as well as a resistor
>. The thing says it's a revision 3 and was made in West Germany.
>Any one else having similar problems with these two devices? Or better yet
>know how to get them to peacfully co-exist? I'd appreciate any help!
>	Thanks in advance
>		-Stephan
>

>--
>	-Stephan Iannce (siannce@polyslo.CalPoly.EDU)     // YAAJ (Yet Another
>          	   On the E^4 Year plan.            	\X/      Amiga Junkie)

Try the GVP BEHIND the Bridge once.  If it works then, check and see if you
maybe disabled AutoConfig for all other boards on the GVP.  I did this at
first, and it wasn't happy.  It's the jumper directly below the "AutoBoot"
jumper on the Series II.  Make sure you don't have anything on this or you
won't AutoConfigure anything after it.

| Kurt "Koleman" Koller   | ( )/ ) /,\ ( )   ( __)(  \/  )  ( )  (  \ ( )
UUCP: {crash tcnet}!orbit!pnet51!koleman
INET: koleman@pnet51.orb.mn.org