[comp.sys.amiga.emulations] A-Max printing to DeskJet?

dylan@june.cs.washington.edu (Dylan McNamee) (04/22/91)

Can A-Max print to the HP Deskjet?  I'm using Ver 2.06...

thanks,
dylan
--
dylan mcnamee             / "Ten Years After WWIV...there wasn't much to do;
dylan@cs.washington.edu \/all the bowling alleys were wrecked, so I spent most

maxc1503@ucselx.sdsu.edu (David Tse) (04/24/91)

dylan@june.cs.washington.edu (Dylan McNamee) writes:
>Can A-Max print to the HP Deskjet?  I'm using Ver 2.06...

I downloaded a printer driver called HPDJ.hqx and the manual HPDJmanual.hqx
from sumex-aim.stanford.edu and it worked fine on AMax 2.06 but has
some bugs on AMax 2.00. I'm using a DeskJet Plus on parallel port to
a A3000. The manual is very nicely written, so download it also.

you need binhex or stuffit (which has binhex) to unbinhex it and also
unpack it (use packit or stuffit, which has unpack) (stuffit 1.5.1).

There is also a Panasonic printer driver on the same site, but my friend
here is looking for an Epson driver, anyone anyone?

>thanks,
>dylan
>--
>dylan mcnamee             / "Ten Years After WWIV...there wasn't much to do;
>dylan@cs.washington.edu \/all the bowling alleys were wrecked, so I spent most
>                         of my time looking for beer"  from Strange Brew

welcome,
David Tse
maxc1503@ucselx.sdsu.edu