[comp.sys.amiga.emulations] Gameboy emulation

wdao@girtab.usc.edu (Walter Dao) (04/29/91)

For one last time,
the gameboy emulator needs a 68010 to run .
If you want to fix it to have it to run on a 68000, just disassemble it using
a symbolic debugger (like monam from devpac 2) ,all the labels are still
included in the binary (in the symbol hunk).

				Walter

zerkle@iris.ucdavis.edu (Dan Zerkle) (04/29/91)

In article <16952@chaph.usc.edu> wdao@girtab.usc.edu (Walter Dao) writes:

>For one last time,
>the gameboy emulator needs a 68010 to run .
>If you want to fix it to have it to run on a 68000, just disassemble it using
>a symbolic debugger (like monam from devpac 2) ,all the labels are still
>included in the binary (in the symbol hunk).

For the very last time:  The "Gameboy Emulator" doesn't emulate a
Gameboy, and it doesn't work.  It should never have gotten out of the
shop where it was developed, and it is illegal to have it.  Erase it
from your disks.  Do it now.

           Dan Zerkle  zerkle@iris.eecs.ucdavis.edu  (916) 754-0240
           Amiga...  Because life is too short for boring computers.

psteffn@pogo.gnu.ai.mit.edu (Paul Steffen) (04/29/91)

hahaha!  What's wrong with keeping it around if it doesn't work.
I kind of like the emulator screen, myself.