[comp.sys.amiga.emulations] Lynx developers

mlb17270@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (Matthew Lee Brown) (05/02/91)

   Since a "discusion" of the Lynx has ensued here, I was wondering if there
are any Lynx developers reading this group.  I am in the process of becoming
a developer and have a couple of questions.

    Thanks in advance,
    Matt
    mlb17270@uxa.cso.uiuc

djh@neuromancer.metaphor.com (Dallas J. Hodgson) (05/03/91)

In article <1991May2.044554.28741@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu> mlb17270@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (Matthew Lee Brown) writes:
>   Since a "discusion" of the Lynx has ensued here, I was wondering if there
>are any Lynx developers reading this group.  I am in the process of becoming
>a developer and have a couple of questions.

If you've written Atari, signed the NDA and bought either the developer's
docs or the complete kit, then you know all there is to know. What's your
question? What does "in the process of becoming a developer" mean?
| Dallas J. Hodgson               |     "These days, you have to be pretty   |
| Metaphor Computer Systems       |      technical before you can even       |
| Mountain View, Ca.              |      aspire to crudeness."               |
| USENET : djh@metaphor.com       |            - William Gibson              |
| "The views I express are my own, and not necessarily those of my employer" |