[comp.sys.amiga.emulations] GameBoy Emulation Fix

hjolly@hydra.unm.edu (06/11/91)

I recently download a fix for the GameBoy Emulator.
It's located on the hubcap.clemson.edu 130.127.8.1,
has anyone had any luck in using it.

doctorj@en.ecn.purdue.edu (Jeffrey W Davis) (06/12/91)

In article <1991Jun11.052936.9562@ariel.unm.edu> hjolly@hydra.unm.edu writes:
>I recently download a fix for the GameBoy Emulator.
>It's located on the hubcap.clemson.edu 130.127.8.1,
>has anyone had any luck in using it.

I think the only 'fix' was that they included the tetrix executable in
the archive; the ToyBoy executable remained the same.

This only works with a 68010 or greater processor.  I am suprised that it
is still out there since it is supposedly stolen from Jez San software and
was never supposed to leave there.  Oh well, get a 68010 and you can then
'endure' the tetrix game.

* Jeff Davis                * Relax! And get into    ///  *
* doctorj@en.ecn.purdue.edu * the STRESS!!!         ///   *
*                           * -Gigahertz!-  Amiga\XX/ 882 *
	    -=[ In Stereo Where Available ]=-

jms@vanth.UUCP (Jim Shaffer) (06/13/91)

Isn't it amazing how persistent some people are being with this thing?
Didn't anyone read the author's own messages about it a few months ago?

--
  *  From the disk of:	|  jms@vanth.uucp		 |  "Let's become
  Jim Shaffer, Jr.	|  amix.commodore.com!vanth!jms  |   alive again."