[comp.sys.amiga.emulations] David Chou

jo79s88@telstr.UUCP (Jon Osborn Sr.) (06/10/91)

Does anyone know the address of David Chou who has an A-maxII system for
sale? His phone's been disconnected and I didn't get his address here. I'd
like to get ahold of him to discuss this matter. David, are you listening?
Leave me E-mail if you know anything. Thanks.
JONO

leekil@athena.mit.edu (Lee 'S' Kilpatrick) (06/14/91)

In article <jo79s88.1149@telstr.UUCP> jo79s88@telstr.UUCP (Jon Osborn Sr.) writes:
>Does anyone know the address of David Chou who has an A-maxII system for
>sale? His phone's been disconnected and I didn't get his address here. I'd
>like to get ahold of him to discuss this matter. David, are you listening?
>Leave me E-mail if you know anything. Thanks.
>JONO

he won't read this, he's gone home from Harvard for the summer.  However, he
doesn't have the Amax any more, he sold it to my former roommate.

	Lee