[comp.sys.amiga.emulations] Final Plea

jeff@sparky.IMD.Sterling.COM (Jeff Mosher) (06/18/91)

I was unable to reply using email to David Tse (all attempts bounced - must
  be a brain-dead mailer somewhere along the way) so I am posting this
in hopes of reaching David or somebody who may have the answer.

> I just sent a detailed answer on c.s.a.emulations, responding to someone's
> asking about detail procedures, I forgot who did.
>
> good luck,
> David

That someone was probably me... I know that I've working on trying to get the
macrom2 to work my 2000HD. No success. The News feed for my site has been
"interrupted" for who knows what reasons/problems so I've been unable to read
the usenet feed for 2-3 days now.  Could I bother you to send me a copy of your detailed answer?  Sorry if this is inconvient for you, But I'd like to try to
get it working this weekend.

By the way, did you/have you used macrom1 or macrom2?  I have macrom2 (no luck
yet).  If you have macrom1, could you mail it to me?

If ANYONE has Macrom1 (not macrom2 alias 1.1) could they mail it to me?
If macrom1 works I'll be sure to let everyone know the results if they are
interested.   But I would apprecitated it if someone would sent it to me.

macrom2 (macrom1.1)  I have this version and can't get it to save ROMs.
macrom1 (macrom1)   some say this works to save the ROMS and 1.1 will load ROMs
   I don't know for sure because I don't have macrom1.

Again, I would like to try macrom1 (version1) since macrom2 (version 1.1) didn't
work for me.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Jeff

--
Its not important whether you win or lose, its only important that *I* win ...

Jeff Mosher                  UUCP:     uunet!sparky!jeff
Sterling Software IMD        INTERNET: jeff@sparky.IMD.Sterling.COM