[comp.sys.amiga.datacomm] Meshugena/UW

vac241j@monu6.cc.monash.edu.au (Anthony Baxter) (01/09/91)

rodan@wpi.WPI.EDU (Daniel Hunt) writes:

>Hello there. I recently got ahold of Meshugena and am very impressed. I found
>out that Meshugena supported multiple unix windows through the UW protocol.
>I was even more impressed. There's where the problems start.
>I found out that my host didn't have the unix version of UW installed, so
>Meshugena wouldn't allow it's multiple windows to run...

>Does anyone know where there is a Unix binary version of UW located for FTP?

Umm, a Unix binary? Unless your machine is something common, like a Sun, or
something, you would be far better to ask for source. I have seen unixwindows
source floating around somewhere, but I cant find it at the moment..

Anthony

--
Wizards dont like philosophy very much.  |   Robotics and Digital
As far as they are concerned, one        |    Technology, Monash

dcr3567@isc.rit.edu (D.C. Richardson ) (01/10/91)

>Hello there. I recently got ahold of Meshugena and am very impressed. I found
>out that Meshugena supported multiple unix windows through the UW protocol.
>I was even more impressed. There's where the problems start.
>I found out that my host didn't have the unix version of UW installed, so
>Meshugena wouldn't allow it's multiple windows to run...
>
>Does anyone know where there is a Unix binary version of UW located for FTP?

   Where can you FTP Meshugena?

-Dan
--
Daniel C. Richardson
Rochester Institute Of Technology     /    Mechanical Engineering Dept.

mtpins@umaxc.weeg.uiowa.edu (Firestar) (01/11/91)

From article <1991Jan9.202102.13838@isc.rit.edu>, by dcr3567@isc.rit.edu (D.C. Richardson ):

I've got it at isca.icaen.uiowa.edu

* Michael Pins (Firestar)     |   Internet: mtpins@umaxc.weeg.uiowa.edu     *
* ISCA's Amiga Librarian      |      <insert std disclaimer here>           *