[comp.sys.amiga.datacomm] Jrcomm and AmigaDos 2.0 problems

871579l@aucs.AcadiaU.ca (Todd Lowe) (01/25/91)

This may have already been discussed, but I can't get Jrcomm 1.0 to
run under WB2.0 (kickstart 2.0 with WB1.3 seems fine ?????) anyway
does any one know if this is fixed/worked around/or just a problem??

-Todd Lowe
 871579l@aucs.AcadiaU.CA
 871579l@aucs.UUCP

jph@ais.org (Joseph Hillenburg) (01/27/91)

In article <1991Jan25.041125.24629@aucs.AcadiaU.ca> 871579l@aucs.UUCP (Todd Lowe) writes:

>This may have already been discussed, but I can't get Jrcomm 1.0 to
>run under WB2.0 (kickstart 2.0 with WB1.3 seems fine ?????) anyway
>does any one know if this is fixed/worked around/or just a problem??

What version are you using? If you switch to 1.01, there should be
no problems.

--
   //   Joseph Hillenburg, Secretary, Bloomington Amiga Users Group
 \X/  joseph@valnet.UUCP     jph@irie.ais.org          jph@ai.mit.edu

871579l@aucs.AcadiaU.ca (Todd Lowe) (01/29/91)

Thanks to all who replied to my posting.  There were too many to reply
individually so I'm posting a general reply.

I now have Jrcomm1.01 tryware version, and if it works as good as I've
read I'll probably get a full registered copy.

-Todd