[comp.sys.amiga.datacomm] AmigaNOS V2.5

kenk@algedi.UUCP (.) (01/24/91)

The latest version of the Amiga version of KA9Q TCP/IP is now
available for FTP from thumper.bellcore.com. I do not know if
source is included in this distribution since I have yet to obtain
my copy.

The following is relayed from the Internet TCP/IP mailing list.

--
Ken Koster (N7IPB)     algedi!kenk@pilchuck.Data-IO.COM or
14146 73rd PL NE, #201 ...uunet!pilchuck!algedi!kenk

kelson@ais.org (David Lewis) (02/01/91)

 Are there any plans to add slfp to AmigaNOS? the network I
use only allows for slfp...

--

Internet: Kelson@ais.org